30 Day Free Trial
** Featuring Latest Updates**
** Trusted by Health Care Professionals for Over 30 Years **
ABOUT MOSBY’S DRUG REFERENCE
Based on the latest 2018 edition, Mosby’s Drug Reference provides health care professionals with the tools they need to eliminate errors and improve accuracy. Drug monographs feature concise, easy-to-understand information and make finding answers easy with sections on each drug’s action, usage, dosage, interactions, side effects, and more. Download this powerful drug resource to your smartphone or tablet for easy access in the classroom or at the point of care.
• Detailed monographs for more than 5,000 generic and trade-name drugs
• Appendix of recent FDA-approvals
• Icons for High Alert and Rarely Used medications
• Highlighted Black Box Warnings, safety alerts, and life-threatening side effects
• Helpful IV therapy updates
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• 150+ abbreviations listed for practical understanding
• Unlabeled uses and easily confused drug names
• Full Text Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
FREE 30-DAY TRIAL: WHAT TO EXPECT
• First-time users can access Unbound's complete Mosby's Drug Reference mobile app free for 30 days
• After 30 days, your iTunes account will be charged $44.99 for a one-year subscription unless you have turned off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the free trial ends.
• To manage your subscriptions, open Apple's “Settings” app and tap on the “iTunes & App Store" entry. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen and login. Tap subscriptions, then tap the subscription you wish to manage.
•NOTE: If you choose not to purchase a subscription, content will no longer be viewable after the free trial period.
iTunes automatic renewal: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Auto Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($44.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. If you choose not to renew, you will be able to use the app, however will not receive updates.
Authors: Linda Skidmore-Roth, RN, MSN, NP
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
30-Day Free Trial.
The app was updated to ensure optimum performance with the latest operating systems.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Resource for Medication Information
I have been using the Mosby’s Nursing Drug Reference since the for edition was published. Yes that dates me. However, it has always been a very reliable resource for information about medications I administered to my patients. It was also an excellent resource for my nursing students, and one that they could take with them into the nursing field after graduation. The drugs have always been listed alphabetically by generic name, which initially not all references did. This is invaluable in looking up drugs more quickly. Having the drug reference is very helpful, even now that I am retired. I still get asked questions by others. I can quickly look up the information on the app in my phone without having to take the time to do an internet search. I would definitely recommend this resource to those that need a good reference for drug information.
Developer Response ,
We sincerely appreciate your ongoing support of Unbound Medicine products, as well as your high praise of Mosby's Drug Reference. We are thrilled to hear that it is continuing to meet your needs through every stage of your medical career.
Question about favorite list?
Is there a way to separate mine and my husbands favorites?
Developer Response ,
Hi there, each Mosby's account has its own Favorites list. If you and your husband use the same Mosby's account, then your Favorites will be combined. These accounts are intended for individual use. If you wish to have your own accounts and Favorites lists, it would be necessary to purchase a second account. Please see our website for more information, or feel free to reach out to our Support team at email@example.com.
I’m a nursing student and for the most part it works ok. Every time I search norco or hydrocodone hydrochlorothiazide comes up. Meds are missing too. Don’t remember which ones because I had to resort to lexicomp on the desktop but I feel like for $50 the app should be updated more often.
Developer Response ,
Hi Ashley, we appreciate the feedback. Mosby's is updated annually when new editions are released. Please email any specific missing meds to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will forward those comments to the Mosby's publisher for their consideration.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 17.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mosby's Drug Reference $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.