Turn your photos into a fun, attention-grabbing slideshow perfect for Instagram and other social media. Use a single photo or a collection of pics and transform static shots into stunning slideshow videos that stand out from the crowd.
To make your slideshow video, select your photos and view an instant preview in dozens of different styles. Save your favorite and share your movie with the world!
MoShow was MADE for influencers, marketers, parents, business, pet owners, athletes, friends and anyone else looking for a creative way to make an impact on social media.
Try it today for FREE!
Get UNLIMITED ACCESS to everything with MoShow VIP:
ACCESS EXCLUSIVE VIDEO STYLES
USE MORE PHOTOS WITH NO TIME LIMIT
REMOVE MOSHOW LOGO
SAVE VIDEOS IN HD
ADJUST SLIDESHOW TIMING
WIDESCREEN (16:9) AND MORE FORMATS
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content available within MoShow
- Subscriptions are billed annually at the published rate. Alternatively, a one-time payment is available that is not a subscription.
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the published rate, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We're excited to add 3 more amazing styles for your slideshow videos. We now have over 100 different video styles for you to choose from. Have fun sharing your latest creations today!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app but…
For the most part this app does an incredible job taking photos/videos and making Great videos out of them!!
• Has great music selection that doesn’t get flagged on social media
• Has a great video layout that’s easy to put together
• fun and fast to you create things
• Sometimes (more often than not) when I create a video and place the photos in the order I want when I save the last one or two photos will be bumped to the front - changing the total rhythm of your content 🤷🏼♀️ - I have the annual subscription and would want something that works flawlessly for the price paid.
• A weekly or even monthly new music selection would be great and possibly some filters just to change up the groove of repetitiveness when used frequently
Overall: this is my favorite app for this type of content creating- It’s super easy to use for any level of expertise - I really want to give it a solid five because it’s so well done except for the few issues I have when saving and photos becoming out of order
Great app, needs more updates
I pay for the subscription to use all the features on this app and while it is a great app, there are some issues with it that are frustrating. First, the themes would be better if they updated more frequently.
While there are some great choices available, for someone who posts a lot of content with this app, they do get old quickly. Also, when you use your own audio files, The music becomes mono from stereo and can sound muddy or distorted. This is a problem for those who create their own content that works within the standardized LUFS loudness ratings but that don’t sound good with the app.
I think this is a very good app and I am a long-time user. It just falls short of what I think it really could be. I have reached out to the developer and they do seem to be responsive. I look forward to what I hope will be a major new full X.0 update in the next version, but I have no idea even if/when that could be.
Good but lacks a few things ~
After trying at least a dozen slide show apps, this was as close to what I wanted as I’ve found yet. Easy to use and not at all buggy like many others are. One big annoyance is arranging photos in the order you want is a huge pain! Any new photos you decide to add after you made your video, end up at the end. To move them up the ladder, requires manually clicking an arrow over and over until it gets to the position you want it. If you have 80 photos and you want to add a photo to the beginning, requires 80 clicks! That’s ridiculous. If there’s an easier way to do it, I didn’t find it. Otherwise it has some great features. Just don’t plan on doing much changing after you’ve built your video or you’ll be doing tedious work. But for a good, easy to use app, this one is very good. Not perfect but close.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BA Software Ltd
- 167.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Picadelic
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Slideshow Photo and Video $5.99
- VIP Slideshow Photo and Video $35.99
- MoShow VIP $3.99
- MoShow VIP $9.99
- MoShow VIP $16.99
- MoShow Slideshow Maker VIP $35.99
- MoShow VIP $54.99