When spending money, there are choices but the best one isn't always obvious.
• Is a 2 liter bottle of soda for $1.40 a better value than 2 12 packs for $6.50?
• Should I drive 3 miles to save 5 cents per gallon of gas?
• If I drive an extra 5 miles to save a dollar at the grocery store, am I spending more than I'm saving?
"Most for the Money" can help you quickly and easily answer such questions.
The app provides these easy to use functions:
• "Beverage Offers" allows you to easily compare the relative cost of store soda offers regardless of the packaging configuration.
• "Fuel Prices" allows you to easily compare the effective cost of purchasing fuel at different stations. A low price at a station may not be a good value if it's very far away.
• "Cost to Drive" allows you to easily calculate the expense of driving to a destination and back. You can use this information to help decide if a bargain is worth the trip or if driving would be less expensive than flying.
The In-App Purchase extends the following limits:
• Beverage Offers: 20 instead of 3
• Beverage Packs: 20 instead of 6
• Automobile: 4 instead of 1
• Fuel Prices: 20 instead of 3
Dark Mode is supported for iOS 13 and above
Fixes for bugs that only occur in iOS 13 and above
- Vista View Software, LLC
- 10.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2019 Vista View Software, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Extend Limits $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.