Most Likely To is a drinking game, created for party animals, teens, college students, college dropouts, bachelorettes and all the other party people that want to drink to start their night.
-----! HOW TO PLAY !-----
- Gather at least 2 friends
- Read the cards out loud.
- Everyone points to the person they think is described in the cards.
- Person with the most fingers pointed at them take a drink.
- If you are stupid and want to hurt your liver then play by taking one drink for each finger pointed at you.
- Or play without drinking, it's equally fun
We made this game because you and your friends are boring and you can’t come up with funny stuff that gets you drunk yourself.
-----! FEATURES !-----
- 900+ Cards
- 11 Packs
- Hours of getting to know your friends
- For 2 players minimum
- Hours of fun
Most Likely To: Drinking Game Premium subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- Fixed a GUI issue on iPhone 11 or newer.
Ratings and Reviews
But alot of purchases though
I felt bad when the corgi asked for a rating and I said no then he just sat there and sulked🥺
This is the best app ever
It very fun to play with friends and family
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kristian Markovic
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Game Night Games
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $2.99
- Annual Subscription $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.