King of Booze: Most Likely To is a fun drinking game for adults. Ideal for house parties and all other gatherings where you want to insult each other while getting drunk together.
1. Pass the phone around and read the statement out loud.
2. Everyone points to the person they think the statement suits best.
3. Person with the most fingers pointed at them take a drink.
If you're feeling hardcore you can play with one drink for each finger pointed at you.
The sentences/challenges are divided between 8 different categories. If you don't want to talk about dirty stuff, or relationship stuff you simply don't use that deck.
With that being said keep in mind that this is the game for ADULTS, if you're too young or easily offended this is not the game for you.
If you like the game show your love by rating it.
If you don't like the game and you're mad at it, and offended, and you want to share it with someone, don't, keep it your little secret.
If you want to join other party monsters and see what else we got find King of Booze group on FB or IG.
Thank you for calming your t**s for a minute and reading all of this.
Hope you have a blast.
Please drink responsibly.
Most Likely To: Drinking Games subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- redesigned UI
- added subscription model to provide a better service to our players
Ratings and Reviews
I love you
I love this game because when me and my best friend we’re sitting drunk in the back of his van playing this we both realize that we need to work out more so we made a plan for the next morning to go work out together and I’m pretty sure it’s gonna stay that way. Thank you
I mean it’s good, but basic and I’m not basic so I mean it’s fun at party’s if your at least in high school with at least 12 people but if your just with like 2/3 people it’s going to be nothing. Well maybe if you have one guy and two girls or two girls and one guy but that’s about it I played it with my friend Hannah at a sleep over and we couldn’t really do much on the app maybe like fifteen out of fifty things but that’s about it. This app is good but not to good. It’s basic but a good basic but in a bad way? Sorry if it’s to complicated lol
Fun game, made for an interesting night
I've only played a handful of drinking games and I usually stick to the classics like beer bong or drunk board games, but I had a chance to play this at a party and enjoyed it's grand array of questions and the harshly funny atmosphere it set. I plan on playing again.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boris Mikic
- 22.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Daygames
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription Weekly $2.99
- Unlock All Decks $2.99
- Sex Gods $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.