Morph face pictures seamlessly with music, MORPH is the easiest way to create cool morphing videos for your favorite moments!
Get started in 3 easy steps:
1. Add photos from library or scan paper photos.
2. Add your favorite music, set timer, and cool filters to your video.
3. Share to Facebook, Instagram or beyond.
- Seamless morph transition
- Select or scan photos
- Save your scanned photos automatically
- Adjust with AI
- Customizable cropping
- Rearrange your photos by dragging
- Add music from your library
- Choose best part of the song
- Set timing for Instagram and Vine
- Export the video to your camera roll
Always, love to hear your thoughts:
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. Would you mind taking a moment to write a review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using MORPH!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MORPH is free to download. Everyone is welcome to a free 3-day trial period of the Pro Unlimited in-app purchase, Pro Unlimited gives you unlimited access to our premium features and contents.
- There is a weekly subscription option, with price as listed in your localized app store ($2.99/week or $35.99/year in the United States)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- At the end of your subscription, you will be able to keep any content that your received while your subscription was active.
- fix a but that may fail to list projects
Ratings and Reviews
Its difficult to come up with things to criticize with this app, however, a suggestion or two is in order. Perhaps, more filters for things other than color is in order. Maybe for sharpinging, despeckle, maybe an autowizard for overall picture quality?
I have almost every photo taken by my family in 70 years scanned and organized by date and person. Finding photos was easy (did not have to search out the originals), BUT this means photos for this app had to be printed first, THEN a picture of the PICTURE needed to be taken (as you only import from the camera roll). The end results of this process was good, but one can imagine the imperfections (and some bluryiness) that is introduced into the final project. Other tools being available could improve the final outcome.
Problem with access to all photos
It’s a great app but...unlike other even free apps I can’t get full access to my photo library. Don’t know if others have the same issue but it would sell better if this was fixed. I can’t recommend with this problem.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your important feedback, we have fix the issue in latest update, let us know if any further problems.
Difficult to use
I found the program difficult to use. When accessing photos, the program organized the sub folders oddly making retrieval hard. The app also tried to trick me into buying the pro version.
I chose to uninstall it and found it had hidden itself. It was difficult to delete. I had to do it from the settings/storage. This alone makes me suspicious of this app.
- Yinhua Qiu
- 68 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Instamo Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Unlimited $2.99
- Pro Unlimited $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.