Has your family kept cuttings from the same rose bush for generations? Did a relative
develop a vegetable variety that you maintain and treasure to this day? Are you inspired
by the slow-food movement? Do you want to expand your garden to include traditional
fiber and medicinal plants?
If so, why not start your subscription to Mother Earth Gardener magazine today? Connect with
open-pollinated edible, ornamental, medicinal, and fiber plants with a storied past. With a
subscription, you’ll learn the best organic gardening techniques, recommended garden
tools, seed-saving tips, and DIY project ideas with heirloom and organic plants.
Feel the pride of growing your own organic crops. When harvest season rolls around,
you’ll be delighted with your newfound knowledge of how to transform homegrown plants
into seasonal meals and useful products for the entire family.
Published by Ogden Publications (Mother Earth News, Grit, and Mother Earth Living) the new-and-improved Mother Earth Gardener combines 140+ years of organic growing know-how to provide the most in-depth and inspiring gardening content on the newsstand.
Mother Earth Gardener Magazine Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 2.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 24.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Ogden Publications, Inc.
- 50.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©Ogden Publications
- In-App Purchases
- Heirloom Gardener Magazine $2.99
- Annual Subscription $18.99
- Summer 2017 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.