MOTI is a new video chat platform for the new economy. We want to create a new on-demand service marketplace where consumers are hiring the experts they need, whenever they need them. Professionals in various fields can use MOTI, such as lawyers, teachers, doctors, musicians, celebrities, tutors, therapists, motivational speakers, executives, to start. If you're already running a business and have an existing client base, MOTI will expand your availability and unchain you from your office.
* A unique video recording feature, that lets either party record the chat directly to their phone - as long as the other person grants you permission
* Landscape and Portrait video chat & recording
* Recording status icons at the bottom of the screen shows you when a user is and isn't recording
* Recorded videos are saved directly to your camera roll
* Pro Users can set a per-minute rate, and every call is timed (rounded up to the minute)
* Standard Users can set a time-limit so they know they will only get charged a maximum amount
* Calls can be stopped by either party at any time, and Standard Users only pay for the time you use
* Pro Users can request payments from their customer during a call
* Pro Users can choose not to charge a per-minute rate using the "Cover Call Fee" feature, and use in-call payment requests to get paid
* Standard Users can call other Standard Users; the user that requests the call must pay the per-minute fee
* Anyone with a U.S. bank account can become a Pro User
* A unique split screen video chat view so both parties can see each other clearly
* Fullscreen mode for when you want a clear view of the other person
* Add contacts from people you know in your device's address book, or search for them by name or username
* Only approved contacts can call each other, so you won't get random call requests from strangers
* Rate the other person at the end of a call
* 3 visibility modes: Visible to All, Visible to Favorites only, or Invisible to all
* Maintain a call history, favorites list, and contacts list in a familiar way that you are already used to on your phone
* A statements page shows you a monthly summary of how much you're spending or earning
* Apple Pay is supported as a payment method
* All video is AES 128-bit encrypted
MOTI Teams features:
* Any PRO User can apply for a Team Account
* Teams consist of a single US based merchant account - which can be setup with bank account/routing info or a debit card connected to your business checking account
* Team Leaders invite users on MOTI to join their team using a web-based admin interface
* The Team Leader can monitor their member's performance on a month-by-month breakdown that looks just like the Statements tab from the app
* Team members are have PRO user status even if they never signed up as a PRO
* All income earned goes into the active team bank account or debit card. MOTI currently does not handle transfers between the team account and the team members. That's up to your payroll services to handle.
* Team Leaders can remove a member at any time, at which point their account reverts to its previous settings
* Team members can use the app in any country MOTI can be found below
* Don't forget, team members can always maintain multiple accounts (Team accounts or otherwise). Join multiple teams as long as you have separate MOTI accounts for each one.
* Available to Standard Users in 50 countries (Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Republic Of Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, Republic Of Moldova, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Lucia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turks and Caicos, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands)
Fixed a bug in the Pro Account signup forms where typing extra letters or numbers in some fields with maximum lengths would invalidate the form.
Perhaps we could have just said "bug fixes and improvements", but we felt honesty was the way to go, this time.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is my savior
I’ve been needing an app like this for literally years. Been on it for months now and it’s a blessing that I can finally coach people about social media and charge them directly through the app instead of taking an hour phone call I can’t even record then charging them through PayPal or Venmo. This app lets me record the call so I can use it as content later and set my price when people call me. And the person I was coaching can watch it over and over as well. Jesus I wish this thing came out years ago when I started reaching people how to use social media.
As a service providing individual, this app allows me to be versatile and efficient within my business. The founders are an incredible team aiming to make this the next platform for individuals like you and me to step out of the corporate rat race and make a living doing what we love from anywhere in the world! I profoundly believe this is true. Don’t hate your self when you’re trying to catch up and learn this app later, GET TO IT NOW!
Stop The Free Call Frenzy
Our most valuable thing is TIME and which this app you can actually set a dollar amount based on what that is worth to you. Everyone only gets 24 hours in day and each minute is time that you could be making money. People who pay, pay attention. MOTI is great for that exact reason. End the free call frenzy of people who are just looking to ask endless questions
- MOTI Technologies LLC
- 114.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © MOTI Technologies LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.