For coach and player training, this visually appealing interactive mobile 3D Soccer Training app by MOTI™ Sports. Coach your soccer teams and train your players (and yourself) with 3D training materials in pre-built ready to use practice plans. Invite players to view practice plans in advance of practice with interactive 3D Foot skills & 3D Drills, saving time on the field. Increase quality coaching time by decreasing the time spent setting up drills or techniques during practice. If Players can see it, they can do it. Players can practice techniques or foot skills on their own time at home, increasing their skill mastery. Off-the-field coaching responsibilities are simplified as practice plans are analyzed, created, reviewed, copied, and modified (in a pc browser).
MOTI Mobile app is designed to work with the 3D Soccer Training Platform offered by MOTI Sports. The 3D Soccer Training Platform is available for players, individual coaches, clubs, schools academies or camps. Regardless of size, you can manage a team filled with invited players, share our pre-engineered or customize your practice plans loaded with 3D training materials, preparing coaches and players for practice. Our platform enables the inexperienced coach to run a good practice session, or the experienced coach to run a fantastic practice session.
- Interact and learn from visually engaging 3D content. Watch, listen and learn with all the proper coaching points. Learn foot skill techniques frame-by-frame from any of 360 degrees! 3D training materials are motion-captured techniques or team activities/drills entirely narrated with all the proper coaching points for the coach or player to listen.
- All 3D training materials come with audio coaching tips for young players and coaches. A user can select language preference as translations are available.
- All practice plans and 3D training are designed for specific age/skill groups. Save yourself or your club time by starting your practice plans with our carefully engineered curriculum.
- All 3D training materials are available with boy or girl characters.
- Users can view practice(s) content without the Internet. Once a user sees practice content with Internet access, users can then watch the same content at a later time without access to the Internet. Thus allowing players and coaches to study plans, techniques, and activities in remote locations.
- Continue to use what works by incorporating (linking in) other training materials, with MOTI prior approval, in standard file formats into your practice plans, such as videos, documents, photos, and links.
- Players, Coaches & directors can review usage analytics to see what players and coaches viewed, and how many times. You will see who is investing in their skills development and preparing for practice. It will also let you know what is working with the coaches and players.
- [Optional] Coaches can send messages to a player or group of players who in turn can respond to the coach. All messages are stored within our system and logged to keep players and coaches safe.
- If a coach desires to broadcast coaching comments, they can use the Announcements Board. All players & coaches on that team see the Announcement Board upon login.
- [Optional] Sponsor ads are available for your club, school academy, camp or team.
- Coaches, clubs, and schools can manage multiple teams.
- *New* Scratch Pad feature allows one to open a drawing pad with a choice of pitch and draw with your finger or pointing device a quick setup play for your players.
- *New* Play in our App; Try out app. Click “I am new to MOTI Sports”. You will be able to try our 3D Skills and a 3D Drill to see how once can learn from our app.
The MOTI Mobile app and the 3D Soccer Training Platform can help players, individual coaches and all sized clubs establish a coaching system while developing players & coaches learning faster visually.
Correcting App Menu of Team and Practice Plan specific device(s)
Ratings and Reviews
Revolutionary way to learn skills and gain tactical awareness- players get so engaged and can practice perfect technique with all the voice over coaching points - getting players to do homework and sneak in more touches of the ball - a player development tool and coaches have training sessions in their hand
Great Training and works without Internet
Tried the app. Works great. Free-2-Play, was easy to access. Signed up by a club. Works great. My grandson is using the app and learning skills at 5 years old.
This is just what I was looking for. My grandsons are loving it.
- MOTI Sports, Inc.
- 180.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2016-2019 MOTI™ Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.