MOTI Soccer app helps players, coaches, teachers learn soccer visually using 3D foot skills (techniques) in animation and walking coaches and teachers through practice sessions with 3D drills.
MOTI Soccer app helps players, coaches, and all sized organizations establish an effective, consistent coaching & training system providing quality customizable session plans loaded with 3D visual learning for ease of comprehension across one or more teams developing players & coaches faster and more effectively.
Alan Merrick, English-American Association football defender and coach (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Merrick), guides us through his favorite skills and drills in 3D.
Coach your soccer teams and train your players (and yourself) with 3D training materials in pre-built ready to use practice plans. Invite players to view practice sessions in advance of practice with interactive 3D Foot skills & 3D Drills, saving time on the field, because they know what you expect. Increase quality coaching time by decreasing the time spent explaining drills or teaching techniques during practice. If Players can "See it", they can "Do it". Players can practice techniques or foot skills on their own time at home, increasing their skill mastery. Off-the-field coaching responsibilities are simplified as practice plans are analyzed, created, reviewed, copied, and modified (in a pc browser).
MOTI Soccer app is available for players, individual coaches, educators, phy-ed professionals, clubs, schools, academies, camps, as well as community park programming. Regardless of the size of your organization, you can set up team(s), invited players, share pre-engineered session plans loaded with 3D training materials, preparing coaches and players for practice. The app enables the inexperienced coach to run a good session or the experienced coach to run a fantastic session.
- Interact and learn from visually engaging 3D content. Watch, listen, and learn with all the proper coaching points. Learn foot skill techniques frame-by-frame from any of 360 degrees! 3D training materials are motion-captured techniques or team activities/drills entirely narrated with all the proper coaching points for the coach or player to listen to.
- All 3D training materials come with audio coaching tips for young players and coaches. A user can select language preference as translations are made available.
- All practice plans and 3D training are designed for specific age/skill groups. Save time by starting your practice plans with our carefully pre-engineered curriculum, Traditional or Play-Practice-Play.
- All 3D training materials are available with boy or girl characters.
- Once a user views 3D content in the app with Internet access, users can then watch the same content at a later time without access to the Internet. via App View vs Web View
- Continue to "use what works" by incorporating (linking in) training materials of your own choosing (with MOTI prior review), in standard file formats into your practice plans, such as videos, documents, photos, and links.
- Players, coaches & directors can review usage analytics to see what has been viewed and how many times. You will see who is investing in their skills development and preparing for practice. It will also let you know what is working with the coaches and players.
- Announcements Board enables the coach to post information for everyone to see. Players & coaches see the Announcement Board upon login.
- Coaches, clubs, and schools can manage multiple teams and curriculums easily.
Subscriptions are available for Player Skills (monthly or Annually), Teacher Lesson Plans (Annually), and Coaches Team Training Plans (either in Traditional Coaching or Play-Practice-Play Coaching method(s)) for gender-specific or CoEd animation models for U6, U8, U10, U12 or U14. Subscribe as a coach, load up your players, invite them to join your team, and Go!
Continuing to improve the user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Great for coaches
We as coaches, we need a support program, to be able to run our practices in an organized and adequate way, in this way we avoid improvisation at the time of training without losing valuable minutes of being able to run a well-executed and evaluated practice
Revolutionary way to learn skills and gain tactical awareness- players get so engaged and can practice perfect technique with all the voice over coaching points - getting players to do homework and sneak in more touches of the ball - a player development tool and coaches have training sessions in their hand
Great Training and works without Internet
Tried the app. Works great. Free-2-Play, was easy to access. Signed up by a club. Works great. My grandson is using the app and learning skills at 5 years old.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MOTI Sports, Inc.
- 198 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2016-2020 MOTI™ Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Foundation Soccer Skills Girls $0.99
- Foundation Soccer Skills Boys $0.99
- Advanced Soccer Skills Boys $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.