Motif is a Playond exclusive. Download and subscribe to enjoy an ever-growing collection of wonderful games.
Motif is a minimalistic puzzle game that brings artistic elements to the foreground.
The aim of the puzzle is to create the desired motif using the pieces that are given to you. In doing so, you need to pay attention to how many pieces the play area is divided into. The parts have symmetry equal to the number of areas on the screen. For this reason, you have to carefully choose where you need to put the pieces.
Motif makes you part of an artistic journey. Thanks to its relaxed atmosphere, it makes you aware of your artistic talents.
• 200+ carefully crafted motif levels
• Beautifully designed minimal puzzle game
• Exclusive for sharpest mind and artistic souls.
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun, simple time waster
I am loving this game! It has been a lot of fun playing around with different patterns before following the one needed to finish the level. However, there are now levels that don’t show you the target shape. And when they do, it’s a solid white shape and you have to tap to enlarge in order to see the shape at all. This seems like a bad bug that needs to be fixed. However, the option to turn off the guide shape at the top may be a good challenge option that some players would like to choose if they feel the game is too easy. I can’t win without it myself!
I’m enjoying the concept of this game, But...the motif that starts in the center and then moves to the top of the screen so you can duplicate it either changes or it disappears altogether! Sometimes it just adds itself to last design!! My memory of what it is supposed to look like isn’t good enough to continue to play. I have to continually go back and retap the one I want in order the get a motif to show at the top of the screen! Most often the motif shown at the top cannot be completed with the shape provided!!
I’m playing on a brand new iPad so I’m thinking the game has a glitch! Please look into this. I gave two stars because when it shows the correct motif, the game is fun!
This is a pretty simple game, so there aren't too many ways for it to be bugged. Lately, though, it's been pretty bad.
It interrupted one of my puzzles to ask me to review the game, which would be completely fine, if not for the fact that it erased my progress and I was nearly finished with that one, which was particularly challenging.
Additionally, the small model of the shape you have to make that appears above the grid has display issues. It will disappear entirely or overlap with the image of the last shape, which makes the puzzle virtually impossible for most people.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.