Use FITIV to create a roadmap for your workouts and keep an eye on your performance with live coaching, voice feedback, workout visualization and more. With the Workout Builder you can plan your workouts with custom warm up, cool down, intervals and targets. Whether you’re at the gym or working out at home FITIV is the tool you need to take your training to the next level. Create, share, and download completely custom workouts to unlock your fitness potential.
After your workouts you can see your intensity in clear graphs and export your workouts automatically to Apple Health and other fitness apps to keep all of your data in sync.
FITIV widgets keep the data you want directly on your phone’s home screen. Want to check your daily progress? FITIV Widgets keep your last workout visible directly on your iPhone’s home screen. With Widgets and Complications it has never been easier to keep an eye on your data without having to open the app.
Visual feedback helps you train smarter and get exceptional results, and your customizable Health Dashboard keeps your data clear, accessible and comparable. Track everything from HIIT and interval training (Tabata, EMOM) to outdoor runs with GPS mapping all in one place!
Moving from Fitbit to Apple Watch? FITIV’s Fitbit integration makes it simple to import and export your workouts to Fitbit.
Seamlessly connect with:
Eye catching real-time graphics motivate you to push hard and burn more calories. The extra effort creates an after-burn effect (EPOC) and a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after your workout.
- Read your heart rate directly from Apple Watch, visualize your real-time heart rate intensity
- Standalone Apple Watch offers a fully-featured GPS tracking experience with customizable AirPod voice coaching without bringing your iPhone
- Complications keep your health data at a glance all day long
- Review your last 7 days’ workout history directly on your Apple Watch to check your progress on the go
- Live stream your workout from Apple Watch to iPhone
- Sync your workouts via your cloud account to all your iOS devices
- In depth daily fitness stats (Activity, Heart Rate, Sleep, Steps, Calories, etc)
Apple Health Integration:
- Save your workout data to the Health app, keep your stats organized
- Import / Export of Health app workouts to analyze data from compatible fitness trackers
- Workouts count towards your Apple activity rings
- Active calories burned are auto-synced to apps like MyFitnessPal
Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility:
- Apple Watch
- Polar H7, H10, OH1
- Wahoo TICKR, TICKR RUN, TICKR X
- Scosche Rhythm+
- Orange Theory HRM
- F45 Lionheart
- All Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Share your workouts (CSV, Facebook, Instagram, Strava, Twitter) to motivate yourself and your friends. Sync workouts to Strava, TrainingPeaks, or Fitbit.
Looking for an extra surge of motivation? With both workout groups and customizable fitness competitions the FITIV Community has everything you need to stay engaged in your fitness routine. Want to motivate your friends, coworkers, or rivals? FITIV Competitions come with their own feeds and leaderboards to keep the competition rolling!
UNLOCK YOUR FITNESS, TRY FITIV PULSE TODAY FOR FREE
Upgrade Options, Pricing and Terms:
- MONTHLY and YEARLY auto-renewing PRO membership upgrade subscription are offered
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if a PRO Membership is purchased
Terms of service: https://fitiv.com/terms-conditions/
Are you taking control of your fitness in 2021? This update includes some key fixes to keep your fitness tracking experiences running smoothly, as well as the following new features to keep you on track:
- Find out how you stack up with the new career mode! Rise through the ranks and earn a higher status by racking up Points.
- These HIIT features are bound to be a hit: custom time and heart rate based intervals.
- Feel the burn! Set a goal for calories and get guided through your cardio.
- Custom distance intervals will take you from the couch to that first 5k in no time.
- Because variety is the spice of life you can mix and match interval types to cook up the perfect workout.
- Get in the zone with heart rate zone based goals. Wanna stay in the red? Mellow in yellow? It’s easy to stay between the lines.
- Speed up, slow down, or take a break with live in-workout voice coaching.
- Set your voice feedback to change according to your workout type for flexible workout tracking.
We’d love to extend a big thank you to all of our beta testers! Thank you for helping us improve the FITIV experience.
Questions? Concerns? Reach out to email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With series 4 watch this almost replaces Garmin
I love this program and the new Apple watches and I really want to leave my Garmin and iPhone at home. This app now has the gps accuracy to match all my know routes to within the same approximate standard deviation as my Garmin did. The only thing that still forces me to bring the Garmin is lack of a watch display field choice for split pace. Any serious runner trying to control pace needs this. Instant pace is too under damped and average to overdamped and targeting a certain pace for a given mile / split can’t be done without knowing what the current average value has been up to the current point in the mile. I am a member of 3 running clubs and this is the most common metric all the runners I know use, I’m shocked it’s missing (Strava app does have it but lacks a lot of other things). This has to be so trivial to add ... please consider it.
Update: Very responsive developer ... changed rating to 5 stars do to visible progress
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for the review, we would like to work with you in order to implement this feature. It would be appreciated if you could get in contact with us through our firstname.lastname@example.org email address to discuss this further.
Updated: I just love it
Update: Monica got back to me right away and all I needed to do was click “restore purchases” a few times to trigger communication with the App Store. BOOM! I’m now a Pro Member like Im supposed to be. Easy peasy. So that said and done if they decide to add nutrition logging to the app, which I hope they eventually do, I’ll change this to a five star rating.
The app is great. I love it. It has almost all the features I need and want and some I didn’t even know I wanted. It sucked me in with the free trial and I was instantly hooked. Everything was simple to understand. The layout is fresh, easy to maneuver and, my favorite part, editable. So there’s nothing that I see that I don’t want to and there’s nothing that I can’t see that I do want to. However, one day I woke up and my free trail was over. Boom! I was a free member and none of those amazing features were usable. So I gladly paid for the yearly membership. Who wouldn’t? The app is incredible! Well, take my word for it and be cautious. Pay for a month first and see if it works because it didn’t for me. The only feature it gave me was nutrition. Everything else is saying I need to upgrade. So I basically just paid ten dollars for what I already have to input into a free app anyway. Smh. I’m disappointed to say the least and hope that my ticket gets responded to promptly because I don’t like paying full price for a fraction of a product.
Maps (GPS) doesn’t work.
I’ve tried every which way to get the GPS to work and create a route on a map and it simply doesn’t work on my Apple ecosystem. I can do it with other running apps (no problems) but this app really gives me issues with this particular area. Reaching out to customer support gets you a formatted response to “Please restart your device(s) including the iPhone and Apple Watch as a first troubleshooting step. Reinstalling the app from the App Store can also solve a variety of install issues including lagging, crashings, or missing data.” I don’t want to restart my watch and iPhone and reinstall the app every timed my before a simple workout. That takes too much time and NEVER have to do this with other running apps to get a map of my outdoor workout. Until they resolve this issue, they only get 3 stars from me.
Follow up: This is a terrible app developer. I joined their FB groups and was kicked off of two of them due to me making negative comments about how bad this app is and confirming with other people about their own problems with the FITIV app, especially in the running exercise space. If you’re using it for running, there are so many better options. You can still use FITIV as secondary app (for the pretty graph)but I would not rely in it as a primary app for data.
Developer Response ,
We asked you to try reinstalling the app as a troubleshooting step, not continuously. If that didn't help, please let us know so that we can look into the issue further.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- 296.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FITIV $29.99
- FITIV $4.99
- PRO Membership $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.