Motion Traxx: HIIT Workouts 4+
Treadmill, Elliptical, Cycling
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Burn up to 9X more fat per workout with Motion Traxx! Stay motivated and lose weight with upbeat cardio workouts and HIIT training.
Bored with your workout routine? Need something to get you motivated? Every day, thousands of people feel great and lose weight using Motion Traxx to stay active and exercise in as little as just 20 minutes!
Motion Traxx motivational workouts make it easy to get results by pushing yourself beyond your normal exercise routine, and designed for the gym or can be done from the comfort of your home. Our fun workouts will keep you feeling fit and amazing! #LoveToSweat #YouCanDoIt #NoExcuses #GymMotivation
EVERY WORKOUT INCLUDES
● High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
● Coaching from world-class trainers
● High energy dance music designed to motivate and set the perfect intensity for every phase of your workout
MOTION TRAXX UNIQUE FEATURES INCLUDE
● Workouts are available for all of your favorite cardio equipment including: treadmill, elliptical machine, indoor cycling machines, rowing machines, bands, exercise ball chair, exercise stepper, stairclimber, BowFlex TreadClimber, versa climber, MAX and more!
● Music produced with the Action SyncTM technique created by Deekron ‘The Fitness DJ’ through working with Nike Elite trainers and the Biggest Loser workout albums.
● Expertly curated workout music matches the intensity and pace of the music to the stage of your workout.
● Integrated with HealthKit to allow you to share your workout activity on Apple’s Health Kit.
● Perfect for members of “Value Gyms” with no classes, such as Blink, Planet Fitness, Snap Fitness, Anytime Fitness & 24 Hour Fitness.
● Track your progress with our easy to read visual progress timer and interval graph.
● Focus on what you want to improve the most whether it is tighter abs, upper body strength, body sculpting, etc.
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
● MotionTraxx instructor Amy Dixon was named IDEA Fitness Instructor of the Year
● “...treadmill workouts that not only keep you motivated but also help you work harder than you'd do on your own.” Today.com
● “These trainers have created workouts for the treadmill, elliptical, bike—and even your own body (no equipment needed).” Spark People
● Featured in magazines including SHAPE, SELF, HEALTH, FITNESS, OXYGEN, Esquire, AskMen, About.com, Spark People, Weight Watchers, RunnersWorld.com, The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Boston Herald, Greatist, Mind Body Green, Apple's Top Classes & Trainers apps, and many others!
● 5 star review rating in iTunes and thousands of testimonials from happy users.
● EVERYONE gets: 1 FREE Session
● REGISTER to get: 4 more FREE Sessions
● SUBSCRIBE to get: UNLIMITED SESSIONS
● PRICING: 1 Month - $9.99 / 1 Year - $99.99
● Payment charged to your iTunes Account; subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Dear fitness fanatics, we are here for you! Questions? Comments? Ideas?
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Website: http://www.motiontraxx.com/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/motiontraxx/
● Please see: http://thefitnessdj.com/motiontraxx/TermsOfUse.html
By using the Motion Traxx fitness app, you assert your understanding that you are using the content at your own risk. You further agree that Motion Traxx and all related parties are free from liability for any loss or injury that may result during your use of our content.
Not content is for entertainment purposes only. We recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning this or any exercise routine. The creators, producers, participants, and distributors of this program do not assume liability for injury, hardship, or loss in connection with this exercise program.
New promotional images for the app store
Ratings and Reviews
I'm doing the trial with this app and all of my elliptical workouts so far have been good. You decide on your resistance and incline so you have to challenge yourself. I also use an app where they tell you what to do, which I liked, so it took me a minute to get used to this. But I have found these workouts are more challenging. Unfortunately, with the trial, I have been given repeated workouts so I can't really see how many workouts are really available vs other apps where you can see that. I'm also not crazy about the music. It's obviously based on the expected pace, but the music itself I find boring and not very motivating. The coaches (I've only experienced 2) are okay although they talk too much and it sounds very scripted and not genuine. Overall, it gets the job done but it's not all that exciting and doesn't make me want to see what the next workout will be.
Good app but could be great
Really enjoy the workouts, hate the monthly plan, wish I could jut pay for the workouts I want and keep them.
I would love workouts over an hour, sadly lots of the hour ones are just the shorter ones stuck together. Music is average but it works.
Great concept and I love using it has potential to be even better so we will see what happens!
Excellent cycling workouts
I absolutely love the cycling workouts with Gregg Cook, Rachel Vaziralli and Paul Katami! The music is really excellent compared to other apps and the workouts are extremely challenging and motivating.
I find these workouts much better produced and thought out than daily Pelaton workouts — in that case you have a big library to pick from but the quality and experience of each workout is just not as good. I actually find that I like to go back and do the same workouts so that I can benchmark my progress against a consistent workout. With other workouts this might be boring but with Gregg, Rachel and Paul’s workouts this is not the case - I can do them over and over again because they are really well done!
I also much prefer the more instrumental/DJ style music to the pop music that Pelaton uses, which I find distracting.
If you haven’t yet, do your body a favor and try Paul Katami’s Rhythm Ride, Gregg Cook’s Cycle Master, and Rachel Vizaralli’s Endure and Burn.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rockit Wave 8 LLC
- 35.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © MotionTraxx
- In-App Purchases
- Motion Traxx Pro $4.99
- MotionTraxx Pro $9.99
- Motion Traxx Pro $34.99
- MotionTraxx Pro $99.99
You Might Also Like
Fitscope At Home & Gym Trainer
Start Elliptical: Workouts
STUDIO: At Home Workouts
PulseTread: Treadmill Trainer
BeatBurn Elliptical Trainer - Low Impact Cross Training for Runners and Weight Loss