Create moving photos for a unique type of photo art! Animate your photos & magically bring them to life with Motionleap. The newest addition to the award-winning Enlight Creativity Suite of apps, brought to you by Lightricks, takes photo editing to the next level.
Motionleap brings life to images through animation, creating moving pictures that will wow anyone from your friends to Instagram followers. Animate one element or several, drawing attention to parts of your photo that YOU want to come alive. With the same ease of use brought to you in the rest of the Enlight Creativity Suite, including Photofox, Lightleap, and Videoleap (Apple’s App of the Year), Motionleap allows you to easily edit photos with powerful, precise, and easy to use animation tools. In just a few taps animate, add elements & overlays, adjust the speed and watch your image come to life. As a result you’ll get incredible videos that boomerang back and forth or flow like a GIF.
Need inspiration? Follow #Motionleap, then tag your own creations and we’ll feature the best ones!
Get excited about the power of Motionleap features:
ANIMATED PHOTOS MADE EASY
- Animate a photo with a few taps and swipes
- Arrows will show motion direction
- Place anchor points to hold parts of image in place
- Freeze sections of photos with a Freeze brush
AI POWERED WATER ANIMATION
- NEW automated water animation
- Effortless water movement with a single tap
FANTASTIC SKY REPLACEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- Replace bland Skies with colorful sunsets or animated clouds
- Wide variety of automated Skies resembling timelapse
HYPNOTIC GEOMETRIC MOTION
- Geometric photo animation tool creates spinning towers and umbrellas
- Move your favorite historical landmarks in a never before seen way
- Add patterned movement to iconic buildings
VIDEO EFFECTS & OVERLAYS IN A PHOTO EDITOR
- Control movement & animation including speed, direction, and style
- Mimic cinematic movement with Camera FX
- Camera effects & movements include Tilt, Zoom, and ‘Dolly’ effects
- Add fun Overlays to bring movement, mood, & emotion to still photos
- Distort perspective & style with effects
MOVING ELEMENTS IN STILL PHOTOS
- Grab attention with a moving element - candle flickers, coffee steam, or a butterfly
- A new kind of animation between photos, videos, and GIFs
- Add a cinemagraph effect with a moving element in a still photo
INFINITE ARTISTIC POSSIBILITY
- Animate any photo element: hair, waves, clouds & clothing
- Push your imagination with Motionleap high-end & easy animation tools
- Create moving masterpieces that serve your social media presence, business, or personal brand
HIGH END PHOTO EDITOR
- Intuitive UI means anyone can animate & create professional results
- Animate with freeform drawn paths for intuitive, freehand-style in unlimited areas
- Export to social media in multiple formats
- Export as incredible Live Wallpaper
- Unlimited projects & Adjustments
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription
plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in
advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes
account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Don't mind us, just smoothing out some bugs and tuning performance.
The Motionleap Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Static photos are great. But there have been times looking back on our favorite shots that we wish we had captured a video instead. Fortunately, acting without foresight doesn’t mean your images have to stay static. With Motionleap you can add real-world drama back into your shots and bring your still photos to life. And it’s far easier than you might expect.
No skills? No problem!
A long-time fan of the “original” Enlight photo editor, & a convert to Enlight Photofox, I was super excited when I saw they added an animation editor to the lineup! After using their photo editor(s) for about 3 years, I expected Pixaloop to be amazing, & they delivered. Its UI is so intuitive & friendly it borders on flirtatious! The layout/work canvas is crisp, clean & uncluttered. It has more tools/features than I could’ve asked for—plenty of options to create just about anything you dream up! There’s an especially large library of “effects”—light FX, pseudo camera movements, & a ton of overlays like rain, sparkles, fog, flames, butterflies etc etc etc! They’ve even expanded those sections/varieties since I first DL 👍 It’s enough to keep me interested & creating even after a year 😄
Very much an amateur to the graphic/digital arts, I’d never tried an animation app before; they appeared very technical & tedious. I knew Pixaloop would be that beginners-friendly program that can help even the most digitally &/or artistically illiterate create spectacular pieces 💕
Developer Response ,
Wow thank you for review! We’re so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app! Let us know if there is anything else you would like to see in the app, we would love to hear more from you! - email@example.com
Much Less Control Offered Now!
Before the latest update, you could control path animation far better! You could change the length of your “arrows” to control both animation “speed” and how far parts of the image move... no longer! Even worse, the “anchors” are gone, meaning, for example, if I want water moving left and a splash moving up, they now merge right into each other in a totally unrealistic way, and you can no longer prevent that! Taking away a lot of my (almost everyone’s) most needed feature? BOO! The new, simplistic, “dumbed down” path animation makes the app FAR less full-featured than before!
As a side note, I also immensely dislike the “canned” response of the developer to the more-than-justified complaints of “free” users about the path feature. That is THE key feature of the app, and the “simple” version of it was formerly free to try, and now isn’t. The friends I encouraged to try the app were more than disappointed, as they should be! Now, the PAID version of path animation offers far less features than the free version used to, and the developers’ replies that “well, lots of features are free to try” just sound insulting when even a simplified version of the “real purpose” of the app is no longer among them! Even when they’re not directed at me, it really hurts my opinion of a developer when I see them giving review replies that sidestep the real issue and/or insult the reviewer’s intelligence, rather than being honest and direct.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for reaching out, we really appreciate your honest feedback. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we would like to further assist you here.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 208.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $3.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.