MotionPortrait™ can transform any portrait photo into a moving 3D avatar that repeats your every word.
*** How to use the app ***
- Take a portrait photo or pick one from your photo library, and the face will automatically start moving in 3D.
- Talk to it and it will repeat your every word.
- Record your moving 3D avatar as a movie.
- Try fun hairstyles, glasses, masks, and beards, and apply them to your animated 3D avatar.
- Share your 3D movie with friends via email, Facebook, and Twitter. Upload your new look to Twitter and Facebook, and use it as your Twitter profile icon.
(About handling of personal information)
MotionPortrait app does not collect any personal data.
- Our app creates your avatar without uploading your photo to any web server.
- Our app does not save or upload your avatar data without your operation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Use WKWebView instead of UIWebView to improve security.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it but needs some improvements
Love this app. I use it for my art sometimes but it could use some improvements. The facial movements have errors such as the eyelashes or hair moving when the eyes blink so it would be nice if we had more control over that and it would also be cool if the head could turn or it could make other body parts move but other than that it’s awesome. I hope you guys take this into consideration 🙏🏾
Amazing, but could get better
First of all, THANK YOU TO ALL BEAUTIFUL CREATORS OF THIS UNIQUE APP!! This is an amazing, beautiful app just for making Instagram Beauty Guru’s intros. BUUUUT it could improvise. Such as: movement of head from side to side, hands movement, Eyelashes falling down with the eyes whenever they blink (I took a picture of me having false eyelashes on and it looked as if my face glitched). But lovely app!
Motion portrait is great
I love the app! absolutely everything about it, honestly I like to use it on action figures! it brings them to life literally. I wish the voice record was a longer on the app but other than that the app is fantastic. Please make updates improvements whatever to make this app progress.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.