Motivational Poster makes it easier than ever to turn your own photos into hilarious de-motivational posters and inspiring motivational posters.
Easy to use!
Simply select your image then:
1. Optionally crop and position. Features both portrait and landscape poster options.
2. Compose your witty message.
3. Save your new work of art to your library.
Even share your creations direct to Facebook and Twitter (both avatar and tweet using Twitpics)!
• Zoomable preview
• Optional adjustable image levels
• Native Retina Display support
• Work in portrait or landscape mode
• Crop, resize, rotate and position initial image
• Save, email, Twitter and Facebook support
• Stores Twitter and Facebook logins making it convenient to share
• Universal app; runs on your iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Resolves a potential image output issue on iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2 devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Motivation needs more
While I love this app and use it, sometimes I want to put a word or a sticker, Etc up in the main part of the picture. I'd like a way to have a floating text or spot to add items.
This app's a gem!
Sure, I'll review your app! I bought this early on and still consider it one of my favorites. It just does exactly what it says, and what I wanted. 'Motivational' makes those posters you see in the boardrooms and hallways of businesses. To a tee! Thanks for the great app and thanks in advance for fixing it if it breaks from an iOS update!
Needs tweaking for the 6s+
On a 6s+ it cuts off the right border but only works well with a "medium" amount of text. I'd like the ability to manually resize the text, because with just a little the font size is too big and doesn't all show up in finished poster. If you have a lot of text it automatically reduces the size of the font but cuts off the bottom of the text field.
The developer, 3DTOPO Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.