Race, jump, and crash your way through a variety of treacherous terrain in the best mobile bike game, Moto X Mayhem!
Use accelerometer technology to balance your motorbike as you climb and fly over huge jumps! Enjoy realistic physics as your shocks recoil when you land or your rider bounces around when you crash. Compete to be the fastest motocross rider on robust worldwide scoreboards.
Moto X Mayhem reached the #1 Paid App worldwide and has been a Top 5 Racing game for over a year!
• Fun rag doll physics.
• Working bike shocks.
• Accelerometer leaning controls your rider's position.
• Fun and challenging terrains.
• Feel good graphics.
• Addictive gameplay.
• Powerful online scoreboards.
• Share your times with your friends!
• Losing a life adds 1 second to your overall time. So stay on the bike to achieve your best time!
• Keep your rear tire on the ground to go fast.
• Lean forward to climb hills well.
• The timer doesn't start until you hit the gas or brake!
• Use your finger to grab the rider and toss him around the map when you're on or off the bike.
• Need to exit in the middle of an island? We'll save your game for you to continue next time you load.
• Find the About screen and tap the helmet for different player colors and looks!
• Watch playthrough's at youtube.com/OccamyGames
"I truly enjoyed the game. Both graphics and sound were well developed. The physics involved in the gameplay was right on the money."
"If you like physics games, this is one of the better ones."
"This is a very good game at its core."
Stay in the loop:
Over 3 million paid downloads and 15 million highscores! Thanks everyone!
Ratings and Reviews
Good MX racing game!
MX Mayhem is one of the better motorcycle games I've played. The graphics are nice, clean 2D sprites, the controls are solid, and the physics are great! You press the right side of the screen to go, left to brake. Rotating the phone leans forward and backward.
One thing that's really weird is how difficult the game is to find in the App Store. I couldn't find it using MX Mayhem -- I had to look up the developer to find it...
This game needs more maps and a more robust tutorial. Maybe a challenge mode or something. I would definitely recommend downloading the lite version and trying it out!
Considering it is a side scrolling game with only four controls it is a challenge and quite fun. Put your finger on the rider and give him a fling for a good time. The laws of physics are pretty realistic for such a simple game. Purchasing the expansion pack is worth it but keep a record I lost access to the extra islands between phones and with no record I am assed out because they don’t take calls. Remember to explore you never know what you might find
Moto X Mayhem Rocks!
This game is awesome! Comes with lots of maps and and bikes/characters and the levels that are rated 'Hard' (my favorite) are quite a challenge.
However, it is a little difficult to locate the place where you change your bike. For those of you who are reading this, here is how you do it:
1. On the main menu, click the little crown in the bottom right hand corner
2. Then tap the motocross helmet to switch
Hope this review helps! :)
- Occamy Games
- 21 MB
Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 Occamy Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Island Expansion Pack 1 $0.99
- Island Expansion Pack 2 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.