Keep up to date with the latest motorsport news, opinion and in-depth coverage – including Formula 1, sports cars and Le Mans, MotoGP, rallying, historical features and much more.
Plus, download and read the digital editions of Motor Sport magazine. Once downloaded they're available to read offline, on all devices – perfect for travelling or the daily commute. Each issue is packed with exclusive interviews, industry insights and uncensored commentary from some of the best motor racing writers in the world.
Motor Sport magazine covers the breadth of the international motor racing landscape, with coverage on F1, motorcycle racing, road cars, automobilia, book reviews and much more in every issue. The digital edition also includes extra photos, videos and podcasts not available in the print edition.
Get started with the complete Motor Sport experience.
Subscriptions are priced* at:
1 Month £4.99 ( after free trial ) - 1 Issue
6 Months £26.99 ( after free trial ) - 6 Issues
1 Year £49.99 ( after free trial ) - 12 Issues
Single issues can be purchased at £4.99, with special editions varying in price.
* Charges will be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Free trial is only applicable for new users taking out a subscription through iTunes for the first time.
For support please see our FAQ page: https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/digital/faq or email email@example.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In the US I do enjoy your digital magazine and particularly the attached video. I would like to see less of the auctioned cars and more of the great historic events like the 1000 Miglia, Goodwood, etc. F1 coverage is good. Like that this gives very current up dated racing news. Like to see US events covered more like Daytona and Sebring. Like the “breakfast” articles with in-depth interviews of some of Motorsports greats. I do feel you could be more creative in your presentation. Magazine Looks very old -School and needs to have fresher updated appearance. In a nut shell: content good, but presentation needs to improve to look more current.
Thanks for the opportunity to respond
I’ve been reading this publication since I was a teenager some forty years ago, immediately fell in love with it and have been ever since. My dad was the subscriber and pretty much had to wrestle it from me.
It’s got to be the only magazine in the world that’s so enjoyable, I actually read all of the advertising too 😁
New Bern , NC, USA
more difficult to read magazine
With the new app, I can no longer simply pick up where I left off reading. Now, every time I open the app, I have to bypass the "news" and reopen the magazine and then I still have to find the location where I last read. I use the website for the latest news, I want to use the app to access this excellent magazine, but I am reading it less often now that it is more difficult to access.
- Motor Sport Magazine Limited
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2018 Motor Sport Magazine Limited, all rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- One year $64.99
- Six months $35.99
- One month $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.