Start your engines and drive to your favorite arena in this real-time, fast paced multiplayer game from the creators of Golf Blitz!
Head to the garage to unlock dozens of unique cars, paint jobs, accessories and more to customize your ride and score goals in style.
Do you have what it takes to win your match and climb to the top of the leaderboards? Earn medals and upgrade your stats to become an elite goal scoring machine.
Watch live matches from all over the world on Motorball TV or get in on the action with your favorite power ups.
- Duel against players in 1v1 battles from all over the world.
- Unlock new cosmetics for your car to level up your ride.
- Increase your Speed, Boost, Acceleration and Control stats to find a play style that fits you best.
- Express yourself with hilarious emotes during and between matches.
- Unlock tons of cars, paint jobs, decals, boost trails and more. Thousands of combinations await!
- Reworked Player Tuning (All players will now have the same stats)
- Unlocked all Power Ups for all players
- Decreased Goals Quest Cooldown to 2 hours (previously 4 hours)
- Decreased Wins Quest Cooldown to 8 hours (previously 12 hours)
- Removed Level Leaderboards
- Decreased Stone Wall duration to 1 second (previously 5)
- Decreased Sticky Goo and Oil durations (from 5 seconds to 3 seconds) and bounding box size
- Increased Spike spinout time to 1.5 seconds (previously 1)
- Added Landscape Controls option
- Additional new Cars and Cosmetics
- Added new Badges
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As a fan and player of rocket league i really think that this game is fantastic. Since this game is 2d it really does cut out many aspects of rocket league. And yes I know it is inspired by it and I know you took your own creative spin on it too. Personally I think its great! However, without the third dimension aspect it can be a bummer so maybe implementing some other unique aspects can really fill in those details while giving it your own unique take. One thing I will point out though is team play, RANKED, and crates. Teams should be on a bigger map since the time and distance traveled is very short to get to the other side. Anyways that is all I have to say. You obviously dont have to listen to what I have to say considering its your own game and all but I really want to see it grow. Obviously I left out many other things but time will tell when this game will reach the top. Farewell brother have a great day.
Developer Response ,
Thank you SO much for your 5-star review and for your feedback! We're so glad you are enjoying Motorball. Let me address some of your concerns.
1. There are a lot of unique things about Motorball that differ from Rocket League, including a lot of unique power-ups that enrich the gameplay.
2. We're definitely going to be adding a lot of new ways that you can interact with friends soon. This includes teams, a friend list, friendly matches and 2v2 and more. Keep an eye out for updates!
3. As for ranked, the main game itself is technically ranked play, as your medals go up or down as you play, and places you on a global/local leaderboard.
4. Loot crates are not something that we currently have in the game, however you can purchase deals in our store that include gems and exclusive items.
Hope that addresses some of your concerns!
Thank you and have a great day!
This game is a really awesome 2D take on motor soccer! The rounds are short and easy to complete when you don’t have much time, and the connection is always stable enough to enjoy without lag! The customizations are great, and the best part is that with work and time, you could unlock everything without any intrusive ads! Purchases are always available if wanted, but the gameplay is still very fun without leveling up fast! Another great game from Noodlecake Studios!
Developer Response ,
Thank you SO much for your 5-star review and for your positive feedback! We really appreciate hearing from fans such as yourself. :)
Thank you once again, have a great day and keep on motorballin'!
Some basic foxes that could change the game
So i have two problems, 1 the controls, and 2 progression. So first the controls, there are only two options for the control stick, and neither one really “fixes” it. Both options just make the stick appear wherever you place your finger, so you dont have time to get a good mental image of it. This results in annoying turns and sometimes your finger slides off the screen and then your car just stops moving. So the other problem is progression. Just getting from level 1 to 2 is pretty easy, but getting from 2 to 3 takes forever and i can only imagine it gets worse. You get coins at such a slow rate, and even when you have enough to buy something which gets you some xp, its hardly any xp. Another thing with progression is that there is no point to trying to win. You get medals and thats it, theres no reward for having lots of medals. You only get a small reward once a day for winning 10 times.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review and for your feedback! We are always open to feedback from our players in order to make the game better, so this is very helpful for us!
These are all valid concerns, although one thing I will address is the point of medals. The medals help you climb the leaderboards, and at the end of the seasons you do get rewards for being on the leaderboards!
Hope that helps with that specific concern, but as for the controls and leveling, we understand that it may not align with your tastes and we will do our best to assess player concerns and make changes accordingly.
That being said, the control of your car does get better as you level up, so I would keep at it! If you would like to leave us more feedback and concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Thanks again for the feedback and have a wonderful day!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Noodlecake Studios Inc
- 108.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Noodlecake Studios Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Gems $0.99
- Player Deal 1 $4.99
- Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.