The Motorcycle Maintenance Log is an elegant, yet simple solution to help you keep track of those traditional vehicle service milestones; ie. Air Filters, Apparel, Battery, Brakes, Coolant Levels, Drive Train, Engine, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Lights, Miscellaneous, Oil Levels, Shocks, and Tires. Make individual entries for each service; mileage, date of service, place of service, any related notes as well as related cost. An easy solution for both the individual owner as well as those managing a fleet of scooter rentals.
v4.0 features includes:
• Rewritten from the ground up.
• Now compatible with both iPhone and iPad.
• Now contains fields for your plate no., VIN no. and a long awaited photo of your ride.
• New improved import/export feature allows you to either export a CSV file via email, or save the CSV directly into your iCloud account as a backup (you'll need to be logged in to your account).
• New preferences panel allows our international users to select both their preferred date format as well as choose a currency format.
• New search field allows you to search lengthy motorcycle/scooter lists for a specific model.
• Supports unlimited motorcycle/scooters within a simple updated interface.
• A total of 14 traditional service indicators; Air Filters, Apparel, Battery, Brakes, Coolant Levels, Drive Train, Engine, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Lights, Miscellaneous, Oil Levels, Shocks, and Tires.
• Current cycle/scooter brands include; Aermacchi, Aprilia, ATK, Baja, Bajaj, Bashan, Benelli, Bimota, BMW, BMS, Bombardier, Borile, Brough, Buell, Can-Am, Cagiva, CFMoto, Christini, Cimatti, Confederate, Daelim, Dafra, DKW, Ducati, EBR, Evoke, Genuine, Gilera, Gogoro, Greeves, Harley-Davidson, Hero, Hesketh, Honda, Horex, Hunter, Husqvarna, Hyosung, Indian, Italjet, Italika, Jada, Jamuna, Jawa, Jincheng, Jonway, Junak, Kawasaki, KTM, Kymco, Lambretta, Lance, Laverda, Lifan, Loncin, Mahindra, Midual, Mondial, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, Motobi, Motomel, Modenas, Motus, MV Agusta, MZ Motorrad, Norton, Paton, Peugeot, Piaggio, Polaris, Qianjiang, Qingqi, QLink, Royal Enfield, Sachs, Shenke, Sherco, Simson, Sommer, Suzuki, Sym, TGB, Thumpstar, Triumph, TVS, Ural, Vento, Vespa, Victory, Walton, Yamaha, Yinxiang, Znen, Zero, Zongshen and there's an Unlisted Brand to cover any unique cases.
Completely rewritten from the ground up! It's been a long while since the last update and there's been a lot of user input. There's still a few nuggets I want to integrate but I wanted to get this new release into your hands as fast as possible.
What's new in v4.0
• The Motorcycle Maintenance Log has been completely rewritten from the ground up in the newest programming language for faster performance.
• Now compatible with both iPhone and iPad
• The updated motorcycle/scooter listing now contains fields for your plate no., VIN no. and a long awaited photo! That's right, you can now select a photo from your photo gallery, scale it, rotate it, crop it - add it to your motorcycle/scooter's profile to easily identify your ride.
• The improved import/export feature now allows you to either export a CSV file via email, or save the CSV directly into your iCloud account as a backup - in case you ever loose your device. Starting over with a new phone? Import a file saved into your iCloud account back into the App.
• The new preferences panel allows our international users to select both their preferred date format as well as choose a currency format - dollar, euro, pound or yen.
• Not only can you sort your motorcycle/scooters by model year, but you can now use the new search field to narrow down your search even further.
• Tired of the sound effects? You can now disable them in the preferences panel.
• New users will be treated with some default motorcycle/scooters to help them get a feel for how the App will display their data.
Ratings and Reviews
Editing an entry will not allow changing the odometer field; if you ty to delete an entry the app crashes and it does not delete said entry.
Please correct this bugs.
Garbage Don’t Waste The Money
Bought this app for the detail but there isn’t any! When you go enter notes in a oil change you can’t see all the notes.... ever! Did a export thinking I could pull it up through there. Nope! Wasn’t even a attachment. Got hustled by a scam artist is exactly what happened. If I could give negative stars I would -5 star this app.
Works very well for keeping track of maintenance.It could use an update to log additions of accessories.Really would work better if we could edit previous entries.
Developer Response ,
We're currently working on an update which will include additional service areas as well as individual cost entries for each service entry. As for editing previous entries, if you click on any of the previous entries in their respective list, you'll be given the opportunity to update those particular parameters and then re-save the entry.
- Paul Scarnegie
- 19.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.