Motorcycle Weather is a simple app used to determine if the weather is good enough to ride your motorcycle based on your preferences. Set your preferred weather conditions for temperature, rain, wind and a motorcycle icon is displayed if the weather is within those parameters, a car icon is displayed otherwise.
- Accurate weather information
- Touch the daily forecast to get detailed hourly weather
- Select a start and end time to get the forecast for the hours you are actually awake
- Redesigned menu
- Weather alerts displayed when near your location
- Scales beautifully on both small and large screens
- Fast load time
- Small size
- English and metric weather data selected automatically based on your location
- Manually select scale and time format
- Location based on GPS, zip code, city/state or city/country (GPS is slow, entering a location is much faster)
Powered by Forecast http://forecast.io
Please email email@example.com with any issues or feature requests before giving the app a negative rating.
Check out our website http://www.motorcycle.com/ to follow us on Facebook and Google+
Updated Apple store screenshots
Ratings and Reviews
The app is pretty good, I like that it breaks up the weather by hour, making it easier to plan. The icons are helpful for an “easy to glance at” decision making. The biggest issue I’ve had is the setting never seem to stay.
Not Reliable; Constantly Reverts Settings
Aside from the fact that ANY weather forecast isn’t very reliable, the app itself is not reliable at all.
When adjusting my settings for min and max temps, wind speed, etc. it constantly resets these to default after a couple days. I just want to be able to view the outlook for the next ride according to my saved settings. Unfortunately the app doesn’t preserve my preferences for more than a day or so and I’m constantly distracted by the misleading information. It’s very frustrating and I hope this is something the devs can fix with an update.
Settings won’t stay
I love the idea of this app. The way it is setup is great. The problem is, the settings won’t stay. I set it to let me know to ride my bike between 60 and 100 degrees. Every time I open the app, it has gone back to the original setting of 40 to 95. I have no interest in riding in 40 degree weather. So, instead of just seeing the motorcycle and knowing I can ride, I still h e to open it up and look at each hour. So, I’m the end, it defeats the purpose.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kickstand Technology LLC
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Kickstand Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.