Motorcycle Weather is a simple app used to determine if the weather is good enough to ride your motorcycle based on your preferences. Set your preferred weather conditions for temperature, rain, wind and a motorcycle icon is displayed if the weather is within those parameters, a car icon is displayed otherwise.
- Accurate weather information
- Touch the daily forecast to get detailed hourly weather
- Select a start and end time to get the forecast for the hours you are actually awake
- Redesigned menu
- Weather alerts displayed when near your location
- Scales beautifully on both small and large screens
- Fast load time
- Small size
- English and metric weather data selected automatically based on your location
- Manually select scale and time format
- Location based on GPS, zip code, city/state or city/country (GPS is slow, entering a location is much faster)
Powered by Forecast http://forecast.io
Please email email@example.com with any issues or feature requests before giving the app a negative rating.
Check out our website http://www.motorcycle.com/ to follow us on Facebook and Google+
Updated Apple store screenshots
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is pretty good, I like that it breaks up the weather by hour, making it easier to plan. The icons are helpful for an “easy to glance at” decision making. The biggest issue I’ve had is the setting never seem to stay.
Settings won’t stay
I love the idea of this app. The way it is setup is great. The problem is, the settings won’t stay. I set it to let me know to ride my bike between 60 and 100 degrees. Every time I open the app, it has gone back to the original setting of 40 to 95. I have no interest in riding in 40 degree weather. So, instead of just seeing the motorcycle and knowing I can ride, I still h e to open it up and look at each hour. So, I’m the end, it defeats the purpose.
Decent app however when you customize the settings it always go back to the default settings later.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.