Enjoy the best coverage around the world of motor racing with the official Motorsport.com App featuring Formula 1, MotoGP, Formula E, NASCAR, IndyCar, WEC, WRC, F2, F3, WRX, DTM, WSBK, Moto2, Moto3 and much more in a unique, easy-to-use App. Download now for free!
Top Series selected and sorted for you by our experts so you can experience the best possible coverage at your convenience.
◆ KEY FEATURES
• Unique design with trending functionalities and an easy-to-use interface.
• Edition is pre-selected automatically based on the user’s own language and region settings.
• Push notifications setup with ‘Spoiler’ option.
• Slider system for easy access to your favorite series content.
• Four tabs to quickly jump to the section you prefer: News, Photos, Videos or Race Hub where you can find Schedules, Results and Standings.
• Available in 22 editions: Global, USA, Canada, UK, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Brazil, Middle East, Spain, Latin America, US Hispanic, Poland, Turkey, Hungary, Switzerland, Netherlands, China and Japan.
• Latest, featured, trending with analysis, and opinion pieces.
• Select from all series combined or simply select from the Slider menu your favorite series.
• Live Text coverage for major series such as F1, MotoGP and selected local series.
• The largest motor racing image database in the world.
• Latest and featured galleries.
• Illustrations from renowned F1 illustrator Giorgio Piola.
• Select by series, by event, by session and by race.
• Highly functional design and easy-to-use browsing.
• Original productions with interviews, specials, 2D/3D animations, and more.
• Latest, trending and featured videos.
• All series in one place, or selectable individually.
• New-look interface with standard and portrait mode.
◆ RACE HUB
• Unique user-friendly motorsport results section in the world.
• Three Tabs: Schedule + Results + Standings.
• Get a glimpse of all series in one screen or simply select one series and quickly find what you are looking for.
• Schedule: Upcoming, future and past events, with times adjusted to local or “your time”.
• Results: Full display of all up-to-date results, sessions, past years and past events.
• Standings: Always current, full tables, race-by-race with fastest laps, practice sessions.
Motorsport Network connects hundreds of millions of people who love motorsport and cars. Using our technology and brands portfolio to differentiate our services, unique content and products, we engage motorsport and auto fans in 16 languages around the world. Digital original content, live events, merchandising, gaming, social networking and our car shopping experience content with a passion for all things auto. We are a global technology and digital media company and your gateway into the world of cars and motorsport.
Everything works faster - more convenient to use!
Ratings and Reviews
I always follow the racing events using the primary apps as a starting point and refer to the Motorsports app coverage for all the rest of the stories submitted by many additional sources. I come back to this app between events to ensure I haven’t missed any race summaries and interviews plus insights into upcoming events.
Thank You Motorsports 🏎👍
paid for Prime, doesn't work
Have paid for Prime ($5.99 month) for several months, but haven't read anything for awhile, especially since my subscription, which promised to remove ads, did NOT, making every visit to the app a trashy nightmare of junk ad navigation. According to my Apple App Store profile, the subscription is active.
TODAY THOUGH, tried to read an article that requires my pre-existing Prime membership, but won't allow me to read. Stops me with a notice that "to continue reading" must "subscribe to Motorsport Prime" which I already have for $5.99/month. Doesn't give me an option to sign in.
Website doesn't work either. Step-by-step follows:
--1-- Stopped by a notice that "to continue reading" must "subscribe to Motorsport Prime
--2-- I tap on "Already have an account? Sign in"
--3-- It shows me a box saying "SIGNED IN AS" and gives my correct account details.
--4-- The box disappears after a few seconds, and the article reloads by itself, and goes back to telling me to "subscribe to Motorsport Prime. Infinite defective loop. Nightmare.
--5-- THE APP DOESN'T WORK. Same thing happens on the website. THE WEBSITE DOESN'T WORK. They have my money. I have received nothing for it.
Literally have spent 10 minutes on the app
After just a brief go at the app, the UI and UX is so satisfying. There are separate tabs per Motorsport and the content within are top quality! I’m looking forward to using this app daily!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Motorsport.com, Inc
- 72.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Motorsport.com, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Motorsport Prime Monthly Plan $5.99
- Motorsport Prime Annual Plan $49.99
- Plan mensuel Motorsport Prime $5.99
- Plan annuel Motorsport Prime $49.99