Doing your at-home hand therapy exercises can be boring and tedious, but we’ve got a solution for you.
In physical and occupational therapy, nearly 60% of patients don't do their at-home exercises. Even with dedicated time in clinics with trained therapists, this can still lead to slower recovery times, permanently impaired range of motion, and even painful and expensive repeat surgeries. Stay on top of your at-home exercises with MoTrack Therapy™. Features of MoTrack Therapy™ include:
- feedback in real time so you know you're doing your exercises correctly
- fun games to keep you motivated
- a customized exercise regimen created by your therapist
Check out how to get started with MoTrack Therapy here: https://youtu.be/f5B5y1l8uVQ
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Disclaimer: Use of app is at your own risk. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this app with your physical/occupational therapist or another professional healthcare provider. If you experience any pain while using the app, please stop usage and contact your healthcare provider for further instructions. At this time, MoTrack Therapy is not intended to be a standalone medical treatment but rather a supplement to in-clinic physical/occupational therapy sessions with guidance from certified medical providers, and should be treated as such. MoTrack Therapy is not intended to be medical advice.
- Algorithm improvements that allow games like Balloon game to have the balloon fly away time constant, regardless of device specs and speed
- Improved progress area, including the ability to see your past game scores and the ability for certain users to be able to see other's progress
- Made the hand lineup portion more intuitive by making the reference hand partially transparent
- Medical providers can now see the instructional video at any time
- Other UI changes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing team with a great vision, implemented so well!
The MoTrack Therapy team has been working long and hard to develop this app for patients, and I was so excited to finally test it out. Not only did it surpass all my expectations, but the support staff was so wonderful and response, willing to add new features that we requested, and to come to my clinic to show me the tech one on one. If you try this app, I would 100% recommend contacting the team for help, because they are among the most pleasant and helpful people you will meet in the space.
Hand exercises, turned into games, in my phone!
It’s not Sci-Fi, it’s real!
I think good innovation is like a Post-It Note... it’s been described as a solution to a problem nobody realized existed.
I saw the App and I got the concept immediately. As a hand therapist with over 20 years of experience, we are used to handing out a piece of paper with the same routine exercises pictured. Now I used MoTrack Therapy every time I’m at the clinic. I can’t imagine my practice without it.
Download now and try it! It’s the future.
Tutorials are really helpful for first time users and games/exercises are creative and fun. Very easy to get started and keep track of progress.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rahul Yerrabelli
- 85.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 MoTrack Therapy LLC