The official Mott Community College mobile application for students, faculty and staff. You can use this to access your Mott Backpack, personal applications, see your current schedule and find locations through-out our main campus. Use the mobile blue-dot wayfinding technology to see where your classrooms are or find important departments on campus!
Using our mobile "Backpack" you can:
- See your current schedule and course plan
- Search and register for courses
- Check on the status of your financial aid
- See your billing information and make payments
Your personal mobile apps allow you to:
- See your current and past schedule
- Check on grades
- Manage your password reset features
For any questions on the mobile app you can contact our ITS helpdesk at (810) 762-HELP (4357). For questions on your student account, financial aid, records or registration, please contact our student support line at (810) 762-0200.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
- CHARLES STEWART MOTT COLLEGE COMMUNITY
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2019 Mott Community College
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.