Specially designed for the iPad and iPhone, this app brings you full access to The Mourne Observer’s award-winning local journalism. Keep up to date with local news that matters to you. Download the app and receive the digital edition of the newspaper direct to your iPhone or iPad for 10am every Wednesday.
• Enjoy the full range of The Mourne Observer’s content, beautifully designed for iPads and iPhones.
• Stay up-to-date with weekly local news headlines, sports and opinion automatically downloaded to your device for 10am every Wednesday.
• Browse award-winning local journalism and video content.
• Read the full range of the newspapers’ content effortlessly with simple navigation in an easy to use format.
• Save articles offline so that you can enjoy them later, at a time when it suits you.
• Browse and search an extensive archive of previous editions and supplements.
• Search stories by keyword, topic, series, section or contributor.
• Adjust the text size to give a personalised reading experience that suits you.
Established in 1949, The Mourne Observer has remained a pillar of the local community for over 60 years. By supporting The Mourne Observer, you are ensuring quality local journalism continues to have a place in South Down and continues to positively impact on the daily lives of its residents. The Mourne Observer plays a key role in highlighting and helping to address issues that affect you and your family, from holding local representatives and councils to account, reporting on breaking news in your local area, to addressing and highlighting your issues and concerns and providing a platform to voice your opinion.
We are passionate about local journalism and believe the service we provide makes the communities of South Down a better place to live, work and raise a family. Subscribe and support The Mourne Observer and help to secure a better future for the communities of South Down.
Download the app now and get instant access to The Mourne Observer’s award winning local journalism direct on your iPad and iPhone.
YOUR COMMUNITY…YOUR VOICE…YOUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER
Your subscription will start with the latest available issue at:
3 months - £12.99
6 months - £24.99
1 Year - £46.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your app store account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
Bug fixes and improvements.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- D. E. ALEXANDER & SONS, LIMITED
- 58.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Finnish, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © PageSuite 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Mourne Observer 3 Month $15.49
- Mourne Observer 1 Year $53.99
- Mourne Observer 6 Month $27.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.