Ratings and Reviews
I looove. It sooo realistic!!
I love how realistic the game is and how you can store food and stuff but I think it would be a super cool add on
to be able to make your family bigger and have more than one baby at a time also I think new pelt colors would be awesome and I hope you make games just like this maybe with 🦔🐇🐿🦃🦑🦀🦎🦖🦕🦖🦕🦂🦇🦉🐌🐸🐹and other animals you don’t normally have sims for but are interesting also if the seasons changed and different food would pop up because of that and maybe you could have kittens that could be like 11 months because those are still playful but they are a bit less skillful than a cat and their could be two or three of them🐱🐈 and night and day would be good to I have almost no complaints for this game it is awsome and should be much more popular and maybe if the waiting time is a bit less or none at all that would be awsome also I was thinking maybe you could add a barn and have snakes in the hay and all that stuff I love love love this game. Please make more!!!! And it would be cool if you could switch from the mice in you family and have them to be able to carry stuff around for more help also I think a chipmunk sim would be AWSOME and you allude carry stuff in your cheeks 🐿 also you could add some humans so it would be more realistic and not an empty house
An absolutely beautiful game.
Wow. This game is the best simulator I have ever played in my entire life.
(And I’ve played TONS of simulators. Including Gluten Free Games.)
Yes. I am saying this is better than GFG (Gluten Free Games) and they are popular. But this game is ten times better.
What makes this game awesome? I’ll tell you.
1. Unique animal. I mean, a mouse? You don’t see that every day.
2. Huge detailed map. A forest and house, complete with rolling hills and pond.
3. Very amazing quest system. As soon as you log into the game, it will not allow you to be bored. Quests galore. There is hay and branches and berries to grab and drop wherever you want.
4. Amazingly detailed house. You can live as a mouse in the walls of a house, but only if you want to. The house is fully furnished with two bedrooms, a bathroom, hallways, a living room and a kitchen.
5. Realistic. You can have a child, but eventually he will go off on his own. Sad but true. Very awesome. You can also take your spouse out on a walk, give it gifts to raise its spirits, and it will bring you resources while you sleep.
In conclusion, this game is absolutely amazing. I hope these developers make more like this. This game should be NOTICED it is the best and yet it is not popular 😞 so spread the word, this game is worthwhile, so do yourself a favor and download this game.
Mouse trap three closed doors? Glitches,
I love it so cute but mouse trap three? I check every door and everything but the closed doors do u have to reach a lvl to unlock them? Also in the kitchen u climb up a rag into a door, but their a door on top it u can’t get up their I’m stuck I can’t play any more but I love the game so I just restart over and over, I don’t know what to do, plz help also glitches! One:mouses attacking mouses for no reason Two:cats are to strong Another wise this is the best sin I’ve ever played but, you should get rid of when u die, fall asleep or sleep u have to wait, it’s annoying first of all your basically stoping ppl from playing your game but the adds are fine, just get rid of the time mark, also make more targets like humans also make mouse traps make some more sims like this ideas:cat sim, pony or horse sim, wolfs, maybe dogs, like mythical creatures, or insects other living things, or some extinct species, that would be awesome dear, 11 year old child,
- Avessalom Kutirev
- 121.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Avelog Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.