MouseTime is the premier Disneyland & California Adventure wait times app used by hundreds of thousands of Disneyland fans and park goers.
MouseTime Features include -
• Create Itinerary lists, great for planning your day
• See what time the last wait time was posted
• See ride list in alpha-order or by Land
• GPS shows how far you are away
• Watch app with large, easy to see wait times display
• Wait times on one screen - Save taps!
• Built-in line timer for accurate posts
• Customizable list order
• Set return time text reminders
• Post wait times in minutes
• Real-time line waits for Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure. Wait times are updated by our hundreds of thousands users
• All wait times on one convenient scrollable screen. No Excessive Taps. Tired thumbs UNITE!
• Set Mouse Alerts - Set a time to send yourself a mouse alert to return to a rides location by a specific time. You'll get a text 40 and 20 minutes prior to your preset return time. Great for Fastpass return times, family meet-ups, dining reservations, Character Meets
• The ability to purchase discount tickets to over 30 TOP Southern California attractions including Disneyland®, Universal Studios Hollywood, Sea World San Diego and more...
If you plan on visiting Disneyland®, or if you just want to stay up on what's going on, MouseTime is a must have app.
MediaLAB, Inc. is a trusted name in Southern California media.
We want to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
MouseTime is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Corporation
Fixed GPS tracking
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It helped, but ...
Although helpful in navigating some rides, this app was often inaccurate in its wait times and ride closure notifications. One other helpful addition would be an option to note when Fast Passes for a ride are no longer available on a given day.
MouseTIme for wait times!
Downloaded MouseTime while standing in a 60 line. That was the last long line we stood in. This app made our day.
Thank you Walt:)
Mickey would approve
Clean user interface - I like how everything is on one screen. Easy to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.