LIV3LY is a smart sport movement APP that empowers you to move more, move better and move fast. Like athletes, our mission is to be the best version of ourselves through encouragement and empowerment. We are driven to inspire everyone to reach their highest potential by walking, running, jumping, dancing or simply just moving, Liv3ly provides you with the perfect platform to achieve your goals whenever and wherever you are. It is designed with the motivation you need, the achievements you desire and the rewards you deserve with real features like no other.
LIV3LY has a built-in smart tracker that enables you to manage your runs and movement goals. Start tracking them and be the best you can be. Make it count.
Get more accurate data with healthKit and write your motion data to health.
The best way to motivate yourself is to take the first step in being part of a larger movement. Access and participate in the numerous unique races and community-based events in Southeast Asia and keep moving with Liv3ly.
Take it to the next level with either our curated, peer-to-peer or set your very own challenges. Dare yourself and others.
UI updates and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is a waste of space
Got this app to use it for a virtual run I’d signed up for. It’s so bad I would avoid future virtual runs that partnered with this platform. Issues:
(1) 90% of its functionality and UI is geared towards merchandising, marketing and data collection (it keeps nagging you to keep the location tracker on ALL THE TIME, not just when using the app), but the core run tracker is so basic that any other free run tracking app has better functionality;
(2) it randomly logs me out, so I have to repeatedly log back in;
(3) it’s not easy to check if your run has been logged to the virtual run you’re signed up for;
(4) if you’re doing a team run, there is no way to see the cumulative distance done by your team mate and you towards the team goal... which defeats the purpose of a shared platform. We might as well be logging our runs separately on our own apps then emailing each other the results;
(5) I received an email on how to use the app for the virtual run... one week AFTER the run had begun.
The only benefit of using this app is that it gets you out running - but then so does any other run tracking app.
Worst app ever!!!!
Difficult to register
Doesn’t register my run and wasted my time for the virtual run I registered for!!!!
Any would be event planner should totally avoid this lousy poorly written app!!!!
Please do humanity a favour and remove from the App Store
Doesn’t sync at all with other apps. Stupid system, very unprofessional customer service. Waste of money to participate in virtual run if it doesn’t register your performance at all!!!
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience using our app. We take our users' feedback very seriously and our developers are constantly working on improving our users' experience. Our developers have made several improvements and updates to the integration function of the running tracker since you posted your review. If you continue facing this issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will do our best to help you. Additionally, our users are also able to submit screenshots of their workouts to clock-in for their virtual runs. Simply visit https://submissions.liv3ly.com/, fill in the required fields and submit your workout. A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful receipt. Thank you for your patience.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIV3LY PTE. LTD.
- 105.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 LIV3LY Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.