Move On is a great way to get through your tasks and start accomplishing even more.
Move On will help you power through distractions, hyper-focus, and get things done in short bursts while taking breaks to come up for air and relax. Now you can easily change your work and break intervals.
The app has a minimalist design so that you can narrow down your distraction and completely focus on your task!
• Distraction-free design
• Set your goals
• Change your work and break intervals
• Timer works with any state of your device
• Beautiful notifications
• Easily set your main goal and achieve it!
Everything that you can conceive of wanting is within your grasp. The time is ripe and ready. Are you?
There're lots of big and small improvements in Move On 3.
- Now you can synchronize tasks and statistics between your devices.
- Connect the dots between the tasks and your big-picture ambitions using statistics.
- We've completely redesigned the app to make it more accessible and comfortable.
- Improved the speed and performance.
- Made lots of small, but significant changes to make sure the app is fully functioning for you.
Be happy. Be productive.
We are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app! It helps me focus and stay on task. I don’t have to worry about when to start the timer, restart, adjust it for breaks. This app takes care of everything. One thing I’d like to see is setting the intervals for each individual task. Not all of my tasks require 4, some of mine require more or less. Setting individual intervals for each task will help me see what I’ve accomplished and what I haven’t.
This App is Great!
It’s perfect for studying with its simple timer system. It keeps you focused and doesn’t have things that can distract you. I has some customization but doesn’t deviate from its simplicity! Studying and homework goes so much smoother for me!
Sorry, but I struggled to figure out how to get this app to do what I wanted. I’m sure it works great but after 10 minutes of mild frustration I’m moving on to a different pomodoro app. I wish I could add new tasks while the timer was running, I don’t understand why the color doesn’t change during breaks, I can’t tell which task I have chosen without going to the timer screen, and some of the menus just weren’t intuitive to me.
Developer Response ,
We heard you clearly! There is a quick tutorial after the first launch of the application that helps to understand a simple logic of the app. And, please, be attentive, because the color of timer changes while you're having a short or a long break period. Thank you for understanding!
Let you be productive!
Sincerely, Eagle Arts Support team.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IGL ARTS, OOO
- 6.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Eagle Arts, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Move On Plus Monthly $1.49
- Move On Plus Yearly $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.