MovementScreen Pro is a unique application designed to screen and assess movement capacity. This app is designed for use by exercise physiologists, fitness professionals, Strength & Conditioning coaches, physiotherapists, chiropractors and other movement professionals.
The MovementScreen Pro program contains:
• a pre-exercise screening system aiming to identify cardiorespiratory risk factors
• a standardised physical activity and sedentary behaviour questionnaire
• a disability assessment tool using the World Health Organisation Disability Assessment Questionnaire.
• a Posture Assessment evaluation.
• a movement analysis system using 9 standardised movements. This includes the capacity to record client videos and compare these movements against reference video clips
• a variety of results screens including:
a % injury risk score, ‘hot spot’ areas for injury risk using up to 15 different body sites
individual movement scores
physical capacity scores in 5 domains [symmetry, balance, stability, mobility and strength]
and corrective exercise suggestions based on the specific screening results
• a compare feature so that pre-post changes can be quantified for individual clients
• a comprehensive PDF report feature that includes explanations of all output variables
• Capacity to export data allowing for further storing, analysing, comparing, and graphing of results.
UI Issues fixed.
- Movement Screen Pty Ltd
- 56.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Movement Screen Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.