Send And Receive Gift Cards or IOUs With Friends For Completing Fitness Challenges
Welcome To Movetivate, The Playful Way To Incentivize Fitness!
~How It Works~
Offer Your Friend A Gift Card To Complete A Fitness Challenge
...If they do it in time, they get the gift card
...If not, you get your money back
Receive a Gift Card From Your Friend For Completing a Fitness Challenge
...If you do it in time, you get the gift card
...If not, they get their money back
Why Give Someone A Gift Card To Workout?
...Because getting started is the hardest part
...And sometimes it takes a little extra encouragement from a loved one to get you going again
~What You're Joining~
With Movetivate, You Will...
• Feel More Motivated To Work Out - whether it’s the gift card reward or not wanting to let your friend down, multiple factors will help motivate you when you receive a challenge.
• Give And Get Motivation - Movetivate helps shift the initiative and spark to get going from you to someone that cares about you.
• Have A Playful, Disarming Way To Encourage Exercise - talking about exercise can feel like nagging. Movetivate is playful, spontaneous and fun!
• Show You Care About Them - offering a loved one a gift card to their favorite place shows you care about them and their health.
• Give A Unique Gift That Does Something - we buy gift cards and greeting cards for each other all the time. Movetivate offers a unique twist while also giving the gift of motivation and health.
• Join A Positive, "Fitness Lite" Community - at Movetivate, we believe every little bit helps, whether that's a 10 minute walk or marathon. Connect with and encourage friends and people like you.
It Started With A Story Of A Mother And Son
A son wanted to help motivate his mom to start exercising again. After years of working long hours and miserable commutes, his mom had little time for her self. He created Movetivate as a playful way to get her moving again.
*Download Now And Motivate Someone You Care About To Get Moving!*
Push Notifications Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Getting started is the hardest part
I’ve been struggling for awhile to really get in a regular rhythm with working out. I haven’t been able to keep it up.
My buddy hipped me to this app and talked me into giving it a try. Using incentives (Whole Foods gift card here I come!) and old-fashioned accountability, I’ve been approaching my goals. So far, I’m 3 weeks in to a regular workout routine and still going strong. 1-month, here I come!!
Helps to keep me and friends running!
I’m notoriously bad running for a few days in a row and then stopping for a few weeks. This makes it easy for me and my friends to keep each other in check! Definitely recommend checking it out
Exactly what I needed
Been struggling to find motivation to work out. This has been perfect to get me to start walking outside. My friends and I challenge each other to get outside and moving, and it’s nice to have a little reward afterwards to look forward to.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Commenda LLC
- 70.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Commenda
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.