Designed for iPad: Catalog and list a Blu-ray (Bluray, Blueray Blue Ray), DVD, VHS, 4K, TV, and movie collection with a built-in barcode scanner. Filter, sort, and manage your collection.
*** Look for our apps on the iPhone too! ***
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your movies collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new movies that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a movie.
- A coverflow view to see all of your movies when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a movie: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any movie details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all formats, 3D, countries, regions, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each movie.
- Full barcode scanning for devices with cameras, such as the iPad 2 and iPad 3 (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your movies to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
** Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own. **
Like Discogs, Collectorz, and Delicious Library, only better!
- Full iOS 11 support
- Changed default color for when Filters are set
- Removed Sell On field which wasn't working properly
- Updated devices for support emails
- Other small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
If you need another sorting method use the “second studio”
This can be edited for your personal preferences
Like “animated shelf”
No option for just my digital copies
Great app, but I wish it also had an option to add movies that have been downloaded to DVR’s or other digital downloaded movie purchases. This way I had all my movie collection at a quick glance
Very easy to use, Free App but only lets you scan 10 movies then asks for $9.99 to unlock the App to allow unlimited library. I need it though so I’ll pay it. I like the look, and how it automatically places all titles in alphabetical order. 👍🏻
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.