Movie Maker:- Editor with Effects Make Music Video is the most popular free video editor on the app store. VideoEditor with Music is an easy video editor with fast editing tools, filters and many other effects for personalizing your videos.
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library
3. Slow motion & fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast
4. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Blur etc.
5. Text: Type your own text with color, various fonts and effects with time constraint
6. Filters: Select from several filters to enhance your videos.
7. Crop : Rescale your video within the video frame.
8. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
9. Share on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or email
Subscription options include:
- Standard Subscription (paid weekly) for 3 Days Free Trial then $4.99 / week
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
Thanks for using our application. We update the app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. In this release we fixes general bugs and make improvements in performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just got the App
Already like the Speed Adjust and Looking Forward to playing with the music Add and Crop... Like it So Far...
Just a big joke!!!
They make it sound like it’s free in the AppStore. So I downloaded it and they ask me if I wanted to get a three day trial for their premium. I clicked no. Then they popped up another window asking me why. I clicked afraid of charges. The only other choice was start free trial. After that they said that I would have three days to cancel it if I wanted to. The only choices for me to click were start free trial or cancel. Do I clicked cancel and it just quits the app after that. So unless you’re wanting to pay 5 bucks a week for the app which adds up to $260 dollars a year which is crazy. Don’t get this.
I only just got it. We'll see.
It's a very nice app so far. It immediately asked for a review in exchange for the music feature. So here I am writing a review for an app I've only just found out about and having only downloaded it 2 minutes ago. Oh well. I could just write another review after I've had it for a while.
- Riddhi Rakeshbhai Patel
- 75.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © @VideoEditor
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription pack $4.99
- RemoveAds $1.99
- GenerousTips $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.