Automatically and Accurately apply metadata to Movies instantly!
Super Simple! Just 3 Steps:
1. Drag & Drop any number of Movies (.mp4/.m4v only).
2. Let the app search & find the accurate metadata.
3. Edit (if needed) & Save! That’s It!
● Automagically beautify your entire Movie Collection.
● Extremely Fast - Tag Hundreds of Movies in seconds.
● App automatically searches & adds movie metadata.
● Same Genre are grouped and can be selected as a single entity.
● Option to manually search if needed.
● Ability to edit metadata tag of multiple Movies. For example change Genre of multiple movies in one shot.
● Adds ALL iTunes/Apple TV supported tags such as Movie Poster, Title, Genre, Tagline, Synopsis, Release Date, Rating, Director, Cast, Producer, Studio, Composer, Screenwriter & HD flag.
● Find & Add metadata of pretty much any movie irrespective of Country & Language.
● Default option to rename file name to movie title.
● Ability to add custom Poster Image.
● All metadata are editable and fully customizable.
Important Upgrade : Now the app automagically searches the metadata from the cloud and tags them.
Updated to work with macOS Big Sur.
Ratings and Reviews
This is exactly what I was looking for to add metadata images to my 2000 movies. Thanks.
Seems to work, but data not saved.
After Metamagic retrieves metadata from the internet, and saving, Why doesn’t metadata saved in MetaMagic show up in any media player? I’ve tried VLC and Kodi, and what I see in this program does not show up in the metadata of any other movie player. In particular, I’m not seeing the Genre or the movie description show up. And no metadata editor I’ve tried can pull up your “synopsis” data field. So it looks like it isn't really saving anything.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for updating the App. The Metadata will be saved. After you click the "Write Metadata" Button, find out the movie file and drag and drop it to the TV app of macOS. there WILL see the new metadata. please contact me at nacentApps at gmail dot com for any questions.
OK… but has limits
The program will only work with about 5Gb total in movies that are Open in the editor. Works fine but you can not open hundreds of movies like the ad says. Given that most movies are in the 2-3 Gb range you are limited to editing only a few movies at a time. Hopefully the developer will fix this bug. Needs to also be updated with the newest iTunes genres.
Developer Response ,
Please update to version 2.0.1. It supports any number movie files greater than 5GB.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Muruganandh Ramadass
- 25.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © www.nacentApps.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.