Create a detailed catalog of all the movies and TV shows you own.
Try it for free (limited to 20 movies and 2 TV Shows)
Upgrade to unlimited items with In-App Purchase.
• Supports both Movies and TV Shows.
• Details are retrieved online via TMDb (The Movie Database):
- poster, cast, crew, genres, etc.
• Import movies and TV shows from your iTunes™ Media Library.
• Import movies and TV shows from your Plex™ Personal Media Server.
• Import custom CSV movie files.
• Links provided for: TMDb, IMDb, Amazon and the movie's official web site.
• Separate TV episode cast lists for season regulars vs. guest stars.
• View details of your catalog in a variety of ways:
• Create "Tags" to organize your catalog as you like.
• Specify the types of media for each catalog item:
- DVD, Blu-ray, VHS, Amazon Instant Video™, iTunes™, Movies Anywhere™, and more. Or create your own!
• Define physical packages (like boxed-sets or TV Seasons).
• Create a Wish List for things you would like to add to your catalog.
• Provide a personal rating for your movies and TV episodes.
• Indicate the date you last watched something.
• Play home movies directly in the app with Picture-in-Picture support.
• Play movies and TV episodes in the Plex app, if installed.
• Browse cast and crew details and credits online.
• Lend items to people in your Contacts.
• Save an offline backup of your catalog on your iCloud Drive, Dropbox™, etc.
• Airdrop your catalog to another device.
* Fixed search bar for iOS 17.
* Fixed layout of the Package view.
* Fixed a few rare crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
I had an issue of exporting my csv movie file after adding over 1000 entries. I sent Jack an email and he quickly responded. He made some updates which didn’t work for me. I let him know and then sent him my database. He found the issue right away and he told me how to correct my database - one entree was causing the issue. Now everything works flawlessly. I didn’t want to have to type in all of my movies into an excel format one by one. Jack went far beyond my expectation in helping me.
Best Movie Ratings and Notes App
I love it. You can sort the movies according to stars and see which you liked the best. Currently using this to keep track of all the horror movies I’m binging. I do wish the TV shows could be rated once you purchase the full thing, and I also wish I could sort according to stars AND tags at the same time. So I could see all my horror rated and then my romcoms and etc
This is a pretty good app.
The Good: You can get a whole bunch of information on each movie or TV show, it’s pretty easy to use and it’s stable. This app will also scan your iTunes library and automatically put those movies in your list.
The Meh: The iTunes scan will not include TV shows. You cannot scan barcodes you need to search for you movies. When you are editing what kind of media you have a movie on it would be easier if you could pick multiple at a time. It would be nice if they put in 4K Blu-ray as an option as well.
On the whole it’s a pretty good app I just wish I could barcode scan in my collection and the saving process didn’t take as much time. I also wish I could get details about my collection as a whole like what genre of movies I have the most on, the actor or actress I have the most movies with.
Developer Response ,
Thanks very much for the feedback! Version 1.6.1 fixed a bug where imported TV Shows from your iTunes library were not saved to the catalog.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jack Wright
- 12.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2022 JackCraft
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Movies and TV Shows $1.99