MovieMator Video Editor Pro is a handy and useful video editing software. It edits any type of video and audio clips in its native format and easily creates a variety of eye-catching animation effects with keyframes. Moviemator Video Editor provides lots of editing features like trimming, cropping, splitting, rotating, adding subtitle, video overlay (PIP), stabilization...
MovieMator Video Editor Keyfeatures:
Easily Edit Video/Audio/Image
• Unlimited video tracks and audio tracks help users handle all projects.
• Audio recording is supported.
• Resources of music and sound were preset.
• Basic editing features: merging, splitting, rotating, cropping, trimming, etc.
• Seamlessly assemble clips and adjust them frame by frame in the Timeline .
• Separate the audio track from a video file with ease.
• Create colorful slideshows with photos, music and fades.
• Audio waveform function was supported.
Automatic Keyframe Animation
• Automatically insert animation keyframes, making it easy to master keyframe professional animation techniques.
• With keyframe animation, dynamic effects are all under your control.
Make Personalized Home Movies with Creativity
• 40+ fixed filter effects: Blur, Old Film, Sharpen, Stabilize, Vignette, White Balance...
• Create fantastic animation effects with keyframe animation technology.
• Play multiple videos in the same time with Picture-in-Picture effect.
• Stabilize your shaky Action Camera footage in one click.
• Create Fast/Slow-motion video by adjusting the playing speed as you like.
• Support volume adjustment and various audio filters to create perfect sound effect.
• Set fade in/out time for videos and audios with freedom.
• Enhance your movie by adding personalized subtitles and dazzling transitions.
• 20+ dazzling transitions: Dissolve, Iris Circle, Clock Top, Cut, Bar Vertical...
MovieMator Video Editor Fully Support Media Files of Any Type
• Import all videos/photos shot by iPhone 6s, GoPro, camcorder or other devices.
• Support videos/images downloaded from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and more sites.
• Support videos with voiceover that recorded by any screen recording software.
• Support all popular video/audio/image formats: MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MPG, RMVB, M4V, 3GP, FLV, TS, M4V, VOB, F4V, MP3, WAV, MKA, OGG, FLAC, AAC, JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, SVG, 4K, UltraHD, H.265, ...
• Work natively with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLR and more.
Extremely Intuitive and Friendly Interactive Operation
• The interface of MovieMator is intuitive and Real-time preview feature ensures what you see is what you get.
• Arrange and Trim all elements on the timeline by dragging and dropping.
• Easy-to-use cut, copy, and paste operations.
• Hide, mute, and lock the video /audio track with one-click.
Powerful Project Preservation and Video Output Capability
• Incredibly fast export of HD videos in 200+ media formats for playback on all devices.
• Customize output parameters like resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio, encoding and etc.
• Save the file as a project for direct editing next time.
• Auto save the project when the window is closed unexpectedly.
MovieMator Video Editor Feedback:
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated: email@example.com
1 Fix a crash bug when launching app.
2 Fully compatible with macOS Big Sur.
Ratings and Reviews
Gets the job done for its price, a few tweaks away from being a 5 star app
It’s no final-cut pro. But for its price, it allows for an adequate ability of manipulating your videos. Certain aspects of the program could be made more intuitive and tailor-made for a mac user, like when you’re scrolling on the timeline and it zooms in and zooms out or goes a random direction, as opposed to simply scrolling left to right with ease. Also, the undo option should be able to do undo literally anything you do within the program, not just certain actions. I also found when cropping a video size, I pressed Undo and the image returned to its previous size, but the number values didn’t change. It’s also not clear how to add text to your videos. Certain aspects, bugs and general intuitiveness is what keeps this from being a 5 star app. But again for its price it gets the job done, and thank you to the developers.
Edit: There are so many bugs, you guys have to go through and fix this thing.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. 1. When you scroll on the timeline, it will zoom in&out, but please place your curser near or on the clips. If the curser is in the right bootm of the timeline panel, it will only scroll between the tracks. 2. We'll fix the undo issue in the future update. 3. To add text to the clips, please check http://www.macvideostudio.com/how-to-add-text-annotations-and-subtitle-to-video-on-mac.html 4. You are always welcome if you have any proposals. Thank you again.
I love it
I bought it because it looked like the layout was about the same as the one I have used. Well it is and it isn’t. It took some head scratching and manual reading to find tools I desired. Once I found them I liked where they were placed and how they work better than any other editor I have used. Lots of tools I have yet to explore. I prefer to create my own stuff rather than to use templates and this I can easily do with the tools provided. It is precise - splits to the exact frame desired. It’s more stable than most other applications I’ve used. I expected it to crash on a 3 layer video I made full of extremely short clips, transparencies, repositioned clips, etc. No crash. I like the way one can select output for a specific use and that it give enough info to know if the codec selected is MPEG-4 or MP2 etc. It renders faster than my old application and the quality of output is great. I see it’s getting a lot of poor ratings and I can’t find a thing wrong with this little workhorse.
Awful, but I paid so I’m gonna have to use it.
I first got the Lite version of the app because it looked promising, but after I was done making my ten minute movie, I downloaded it and it screwed uo the audio. It also only gave me five minuted of my movie. I get it; it’s the lite version. BUT THE APP NEVER GAVE ME A WARNING ABOUT IT. So, to not have wasted my time making the movie, I bought their $25 dollar pro version, and even that just led me to wasting my money. The app itself is extremely laggy. I made a twenty minute video recently, and it looked really good, but while I was working on it, it closed itself out. I expected a little tab to pop up saying it “unexpectedly closed and will be reopened,” because it’s closed out many times before. Never popped up, so I lost my days worth of work over this app.
Also, I don’t know if it is just me, but everytime I try to save the draft, it saves the order and edits I made on the videos but never the actual videos or audio itself. What’s up with that???
Well, I’m probably gonna have to start over now because I spent twenty-five dollars on this and it would be a waste if I didn’t use it. >:(
But yeah, I would never recommend.
Developer Response ,
We are really sorry to hear that. Concerning the crash issue, could you please send the crash report to us for troubleshooting? We'll work on your problem soon.
Please save your project file when editing.
The audio issue is caused by the inconsistent audio bitrate. Please right click to see the Sample rate and export with the consistent bitrate. Please contact our support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if this problem persists. We'd love to help.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- etinysoft Inc.
- 103.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © EffectMatrix
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.