MovieTickets.com – browse the latest movies, get showtimes and buy tickets for theaters nationwide.
BROWSE MOVIES, THEATERS & SHOWTIMES:
• Browse new and upcoming movies
• Discover the theaters in your area with location or zip code
• Check out showtimes and choose one that works best for you
• Save time and guarantee your ticket to this year’s hottest movies in advance
• Grab the best seat in the house with reserved ticketing at various theaters nationwide
• Pay the way you want, accepting all major credit cards
* New app redesign that will make movie going faster and easier
Ratings and Reviews
Constant advertisement is horrible
I’ll just let the feedback letter I wrote to them be my review,
“I use your app to purchase tickets. I have done it a handful of times. Sometimes I’ve signed in and sometimes I haven’t. One thing I will say is the constant pop-up fullscreen interruption style of your ads are horrible. I am spending money using your app yet you inflict me with constant advertisement. Because of this I will not recommend this app to a friend. If all possible I will be using it theaters webpage to purchase the tickets from now on.”
Awful. Please ignore paid reviews.
I rarely ever leave reviews, but it made me so incredibly angry to see that, instead of spending money to actually update this horrible app, the developers paid for 5-star reviews. Please ignore the sudden onslaught of 5-star reviews that popped up in a two-week period, despite all of the rest of the reviews being 1- or 2-stars before it. It is blatantly obvious and just downright sad.
As for the app itself, it is truly quite terrible. The only reason my wife and I use it is because it's such a great deal to buy the gift cards at Costco. But the app is extremely outdated and unintuitive. You cannot save your AMC stubs card or your gift cards. You can't scan them in either; you have to manually punch in every number every single time you want to buy a ticket. It probably takes us at least 10 minutes to buy two tickets. I would not recommend this app to anyone until they update it. And it is mind boggling to me why they would negotiate such a great deal with Costco without first developing a user friendly app.
Bottom line: if you don't buy the gift cards from Costco, then use the Fandango or AMC app to buy your advance tickets; this app is garbage.
Worst Movie Ticket Service Ever. There is no reason to ever use this service.
So I got a gift card and decided I would try to use it for a movie starting soon. Downloaded the app (which is seriously out of date. It still has the old iOS keyboard), and then I tried to buy a ticket.... turns out you can use a gift card on the app.. great so now I try to mobile page. Get to the end, punch in my gift card and get an error. Turns out what I thought was a capital S was actually a 5. Way to go using blocky letters. Finally I get the gift card to work and hit submit... and after a few more errors I finally get it to go through, which is the moment that the clock turns to the starting time of the movie... aaaand I can no longer buy tickets. Wonderful. I don’t know why anyone would ever use Movie Tickets. Their service is terrible, error prone and out of date. I might as well throw this gift card away. I definitely deleted the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MovieTickets.com Inc.
- 25.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2000-2018 MovieTickets.com, Inc.