Track, manage and organize movies with ease
Search and discover movies or actors without pain
Manage your movie lists like never before
MovieTracker lets you track movies you watched, want to watch, purchased, etc. Build your own movie lists, organize your movie collection, search movies or actors, access a ton of information about any movie or actor, get statistics about your lists and much more! MovieTracker is simple to use, minimalist and completely free. Manage your movie lists like never before!
· COMPLETELY FREE, get 100% of the app for free
· NO ADS
· NO REGISTRATION OR LOGIN REQUIRED
· iPhone X support
· Create, manage and organize your custom movie lists
· Add unlimited movies to any list and manage them easily
· Track movies you watch or want to watch
· Build your collection of DVDs, Blu-rays, VHS, Digital, etc.
· Search movies or actors
· Access your search history
· Access a ton of information (trailers, ratings, cast, crew, details, images, recommendations, etc.)
· Explore now playing movies, coming soon movies and best movies this year
· Get statistics for each list
· Offline browsing of your lists and data
· Beautiful minimalist design and easy to use interface
This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb
You cannot watch movies with this app
Add upcoming movies
Ratings and Reviews
Requesting some improvements
Love that the app provides so much info about any movie. I can keep track of all the movies I watched in a special folder. I would love to ask the developer of this app if you can add a spot where users can rate the movies watched and add a date watched for their own reference. This will create a personalized record. Thank you very much
Wow, there’s a ton of potential here. First, it’s a beautiful app. In a world of mediocre, repetitive UI, the dev here is doing really good work.
There seems no way to contact him, so I’ll put my feedback list here...
1. There needs to be a way to clear previous search terms
2. A dark mode would be nice
3. There needs to be a way to sort lists, other than in the order you added items. Alphabetical, theatrical release date...like that.
4. List icons are HUGE. I understand it from the point of view of seeing movie art, but on a 6” iPhone display, only seeing 3 list items is a waste of space. I’d suggest a view options list for both Sort By and Icon Size to tighten up the grid.
5. Once something is on a list, there should be an alteration to the icon in the search list and Movies screen. Perhaps changing the + icon to a ✔️? Something like that.
I know it seems like I’m griping but here’s the thing...this app is BY FAR the movie tracker with the most potential I’ve seen on iOS. Simple, not bogged down with nonsense, and pretty to look at. So I REALLY want this app to get better, and I want to pay for it.
My only suggestion would be to alphabetize the watched section so you can find what you have watched easily
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vincent Damour
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Vincent D'amour