Movist is an easy-to-use and powerful movie player. You can choose either the QuickTime or FFmpeg decoder for each video codec and reopen with other decoders instantly. Movist supports many useful features to enjoy movies including H.264, H.265/HEVC hardware video decoder acceleration, digital audio out (S/PDIF), high-quality subtitles, a convenient & beautiful user interface and more.
Just Enjoy Movies with Movist.
• Single Window Mode or Multiple Document Mode.
• App Sandbox supported.
• Retina Display supported.
• HDR Tone Mapping
• Various File Formats supported.
• Various Video & Audio Codecs supported.
• H.264, H.265/HEVC Video Decoder Acceleration.
• Various Core Image Filters supported.
• Video Rotation & Flip.
• Digital Audio Out (S/PDIF)
• Audio Equalizer supported
• A/V Sync Adjustment.
• High-Quality Subtitles.
• Various Subtitle Formats supported.
• Embedded Subtitles supported.
• Compressed Subtitles in .zip & .rar supported.
• 3D Subtitles supported.
• Subtitle Displayed in Letter Box.
• Unlimited concurrent subtitle display.
• Fully Customizable Subtitle Display.
• Subtitle Text Encoding auto-detection.
• Subtitle Sync Adjustment.
• Auto-Filling Playlist (searching series & subtitle files)
• Playlist Shuffle & Repeat Mode.
• Playlist Load & Save.
• Playback Speed Adjustment.
• Screenshot Capture.
• Fixed a bug that can't play some media when using hw-accel
• Improved network server connection
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been using since 2011
Well worth the price tag. updates maybe slow and not fancy with bell and whistle.
But for the price tag this player app is the best out of app store.
Maybe slow on updates but well worth the wait. Two thumbs up!
improve to mirror screen on apple tv
thanks for excellent app . just compatibility is essential for apple tv
Thank you for keeping it updated.
But I'd like to listen my FLAC files too, could you plase take care of this issue?
Somehow I cannot play the FLAC files!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.