MOZA Genie is the App for MOZA Mini-MI. Together with the multi-functional buttons on the gimbal, MOZA Genie enables users to control, focus, zoom, view photos, create slow-motion, time-lapse videos, change ISO, shutter, EV and white balance. It also supports WB settings to achieve customized filter effects.
- Enable file sharing, now video data from the App can be copied in the iTunes.
- Fixed the problem that large video cannot be saved (Please pay attention to the remaining space of the device)
Ratings and Reviews
App still needs work.
Still needs work:
1. Shot an entire day of stuff live at an event at 4K/60hz and found out zero audio. Come home and audio seems to work fine. Can’t even find any audio settings in the app so not even sure how I turned it off. Seems to have been fixed in an update but I still can’t adjust sound recording frequency or even confirm I am recording sound at all. There is a volume meter but something should ALWAYS be on.
2. Resolution now sticks at last setting for rear camera if app is turned off and restarted, but does not for front camera. I still need to change it to 1080p every time.
3. Still problems with when I go to the gallery and then change the orientation of the camera and it shoots me to a new video or back to the menu.
Motion Tracking is Wonky
The motion tracking is spotty, though it does work at times. I find that in comparison to the DJI Osmo Mobile 2, the motion tracking is maybe 3/5 where I’d say the DJI is maybe 4/5, so not much worse, but not that great either. Everything else works alright as far as I can tell. I prefer to use the stock camera app in my iPhone XS almost exclusively anyways.
Solid few hours
First off I love this tool! However my only few gripes are that on my iPhone 7 plus the app freezes the video while recording after extended use but continues to record appearing frozen but you can still use the on screen buttons and menu system??? And the app is completely different in appearance than the included instructions and videos after firmware update. The motion tracking is why I purchased and it's not very accurate with a single subject but I wonder if I can solve this by changing where I film. Definitely worth the investment so far hope the app gets better stability with updates. The only thing I wish the app included is a way to edit videos like cut, and rearrange clips so I can edit a bit quicker before opening another app for txt and other effects.
- Shenzhen Gudsen Technology Co., Ltd.
- 57 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 深圳市固胜智能科技有限公司
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.