Mozio is the most reliable and affordable way to get to and from the airport and beyond. The Expedia of ground transportation - Mozio allows you to compare, contrast, and book ground transportation in over 2,500 airports and cities from a single app.
Mozio has ground transit options for every type of traveler. Book a sedan or shuttle in advance for an upcoming trip or hail a taxi or on-demand ride on the go.
Choose from over 3,000 of your favorite brands including Lyft, Cabify, Supershuttle, Blacklane, Talixo, Heathrow Express, and much more.
Navigating a new city doesn’t need to be stressful and confusing. Mozio lets you book in your preferred currency, and our 24/7 customer service team is at your disposal to ensure you get from point A to point B without any problems.
REASONS PEOPLE LOVE MOZIO:
* Anxiety free travel: navigate new urban environments like a pro
* Options for every traveler: from shared rides and buses to black cars and limos
* Book instantly or in advance: Early planner or last minute decider, we are here for you
* Peace of mind: Free cancellation on 99% of rides and 24/7 in app customer service * No more cash, no more paper: All tickets electronic, right on your phone
* Offline functionality: Access your trip details on the go even when you don’t have cell service
* Track your ride: Track your driver’s arrival on the map for on-demand and select sedan/shuttle rides
HOW MOZIO WORKS:
1. Download the app and create an account
2. Search travel for today or a future date
3. Compare options and select what works best for you
4. Confirm your selection and upload payment credentials
5. Follow pickup instructions or route details for that mode of transit
6. Mozio on your way
KEEP IN TOUCH
* If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/letsmozio/
* Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/letsmozio/
* Visit our website: https://www.mozio.com/
Booking airport transfers just got even easier with this round of bug fixes and app improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quick, convenient, friendly private shuttle!
I received a call from our driver, Cornell Y, upon arrival. He was waiting for us steps away from baggage claim at the airport. He was very friendly and accommodating and gave us lots of information about the area, attractions, Port Everglades, etc. We were at the hotel in minutes!
Buggy platform; mediocre customer service
Please note this is a negative review of the iPhone app, not the service generally.
I successfully booked a ride using Mozio website via PC, downloaded the app to track and support the ride, and had no issues. However, booking the return to the airport required specifying a departing flight, and the flight lookup functionality is broken. It will not provide available flights less than eight hours after the requested ride. So I selected one such flight (Since the field is mandatory) and completed the booking. It was canceled by Mozio a half hour later due to the flight selection.
I rebooked from my PC, contacted Mozio about the reproducible bug, and was informed I didn't use the tool properly. (!)
The big still is not fixed and is reproducible on two iPhones and with different airports.
Would use again
Used on my vacation in Cancun. Found the chat feature helpful. Driver was nice.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.