Mozy is the industry leader in online backup. By installing the Mozy mobile app, you can securely access files you back up or sync with Mozy from your device. Read your documents, browse your photographs, play your music, and share files anywhere, any time.
You can use sync, Mozy's file synchronization feature, to manage and access files from any linked computer or mobile device. Sync lets you keep your most active data up to date across each of the computers and devices you regularly use. Just save an important file to your sync folder, and you can access it from any computer with internet access, or from your linked mobile devices or computers.
• Use the My Mozy quick access screen to find the files you need.
• Browse the original folder hierarchy or search for files in your backup or sync folder.
• Use built-in viewers or installed apps to read documents.
• Browse photos in preview mode and view in hi-res.
• Upload photos to your sync folder.
• Share documents and photos by email.
• Tag files as Favorites to view them offline.
• Stream your music files.
• Protect your data via our app passcode lock.
A MozyHome or MozyPro backup account is required. Free and paid accounts are available at Mozy.com.
• Fixed an issue where buttons were not accessible and prevented the uploading of files on iOS 8.
• Fixed an issue that caused text files to display incorrectly inside the app.
• Fixed an issue that caused iPad users to only be able to upload photo files.
• Fixed an issue that prevented users from opening files from the Mozy cloud in other apps.
• Fixed a crash issue when system language is not English.
Ratings and Reviews
App needs work
App is buggy and constantly shuts down or times out on its own. It's hard sometimes to navigate through my files and folders that have a lot of content. If it wasn't because Mozy worked so well on my desktop computer I would have cancelled based on my app experience. I am a pro user and also pay for extra storage.
Quite simply the worst ever
Under no circumstances should you get this App or sign up for the Mozy back up services. I made that mistake and the one time I needed the app and needed their services it failed on me miserable. The app was slow, just spun, and eventually crashed. So ,uch for being able to access my files anywhere I am on any device. An utter piece of crap. Then, when I go to cancel my service they don't give you any refund for the length of service you paid for. That is criminal and should not be allowed. So these guys are shysters and con men and I would avoid them at all costs.
App is terrible!
The Mozy service is pretty decent to back up your PC files into the cloud. But the App is terrible. It's very slow and constantly crashes. It just simply does not work if you want to browse through your files, even with a strong internet connection.
I run a software development team, and I'd be embarrassed if we put out a product like this. Mozy, if you are reading: please fix the app, make it usable. Show that you care about your paying customers and you care about your reputation.
- Mozy, Inc.
- 11.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Decho Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.