MP3 Converter converts any video to MP3 audio and saves it on your phone so you can listen to it anytime and anywhere.
- Convert video to MP3.
- Very fast and easy to use.
- Supports most video formats.
- Supports most audio formats.
- Widget to quickly import video or play recent audio
- Multiple audio clippers and splicers
- Intelligent denoising function
- Audio post-processing (voice removal, equalizer, bass enhancement, automatic gain, etc.)
- Quickly set ringtones
- Share your mp3 files via other apps.
MP3 Converter Pro Unlimited Subscription
- MP3 Converter Pro Unlimited use all features for free, including more format support, unlimited timelimit, richer import and export modes, and ads are automatically removed.
- MP3 Converter Pro Unlimited subscription is billed annually at the rate correspnding to the selected plan. In addition, a one-time payment will be offered if needed, which is not one of the subscription plan.
- Payment will be charged to Itunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Your problems or suggestions are important to us!
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
CHARGES FOR FREE TRIAL
This app is great. Simplistic but also provides editing options that really enhance audio! However!! & I rated it 5 stars so it wouldn’t push it to the bottom, I decided to try the free trial to add their “automatic” enhancement to an urban audio video I’m working on. I pressed OK & sometimes if I don’t have money on the card I use for this stuff because I don’t attach my bank card, it’ll decline if there’s nothing on it, other times it approves it regardless, not sure what determines that but. It declined (which I understand them not wanting to sign you up but you’re using the free trial so I’ll never think it’s cool apps that provide a free trial require you to have money on the card) HOWEVER, it tried charging my card. I got a notification I have set if something tries to run & it’s declined (for the ones that I want to renew I can go & put more on there) then about 5 minutes later it tried charging me again the $6.44 or $6.49…. Which isn’t a lot but still don’t think it’s cool now that first decline could’ve been a hypothetical charge, but the second? Yeah I don’t know & I’ve never had an app do that. & I have about $150 in subscriptions monthly. Performance awesome, transparency or efficiency in payment? Not sure I’ll trust it to sign up.
Exactly what I need
I am a dance teacher and am always cutting/editing music for my choreography. Almost always, I need the music to be in a different format that what I originally downloaded, in order for me to edit properly. I easily import the music and then have multiple options to convert it to. Once converted I am able to export it virtually anywhere. And if necessary, once edited, I can reimport the music, convert it back to its original format (or an additional format) and export again. This app has saved me countless hours, headaches and occasionally tears. The process is extremely quick and painless…if only the same could be said about the editing process. Also this is the only review I’ve ever written…I just wanted to share how much this has helped.
Well right off the bat, you can tell this app is great because you don’t even need to pay to use it compared to most other apps. However, it does provide some advanced settings which can only be used with a subscription, but that’s to be expected. Basically, this app does exactly what you ask for with some bonuses as well. I’m not the best at explaining exactly how, so I’d recommend just installing the app and trying it out yourself. If you don’t like it, it’s not like you wasted any money on it anyways and can simply delete it after. Anyways, this app is fantastic and you will definitely be satisfied at the least after using it. 10/10 👍
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 妍 岳
- 128.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © @2011-2023 HeMin iApp Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly VIP Membership $6.49
- VIP Membership (1 Year) $3.49
- Upgrade $15.99
- VIP Membership (1 Year) $6.49