Easy to use audio-player application to listen to songs from several sources one after the other: load one or more CDs, mount external drives (ex. flash-drives) and drop on the app’s icon one or several folders containing audiovisual files, and watch mp3 DJ list all of the songs in a single virtual Playlist and play them continuously.
• Supports playback of all Quicktime-supported audiovisual files (i.e. not only mp3!)
• Auto-loading of music CDs dependent on System Preferences (see App Preferences)
• Auto-eject CDs option
• Quick access to the content of the User-Music and Movies folders
• Auto o manual displaying of videos (for audiovisual files)
• Displaying of Artworks and Lyrics (when available)
The app does not have an Equalizer window.
Added support for Dark Appearance.
Ratings and Reviews
Great MP3 player App
I love this little app since I purchase an embarrasing amount of music and don't always want it in my iTunes library (I am training to be a "Facilitator" at our local ecstatic dance community and have literally hundreds of gigs of music sitting on my drive). iTunes seems to have problems with ultra-large libraries so I launch this app, drag a folder to the play window, and I am listening at once.
Has good sound-shaping EQ and ambient effects, small memory footprint. Really love it and worth the low price!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.