Whether you ride on a dedicated Peloton Bike, a third party trainer, or outdoors - mPaceline can be a great tool to support your training.
mPaceline was created out of a love of spinning. The developer and his wife bought a Peloton Bike and loved it from the start. However, like many others, they struggled to demonstrate to themselves that their training was paying off.
Our focus in creating mPaceline was to provide a tool that would demonstrate the hard work you are putting into your training is seen.
Visualize your results
* To show you that all your hard work, sweat and sometimes tears, are paying off.
* To demonstrate that over time you're able to produce a higher average output at a similar effort or average heart rate.
* To compare past workouts that you have done and see improvement across a variety of metrics.
* To highlight the instructors that motivate you to achieve your best efforts.
* To measure and support your heart rate training as you look to improve your overall health.
mPaceline is a cycling and running workout App. If you are looking to track results of other workout types, then mPaceline is not for you.
mPaceline works best if your focus is on taking spinning and/or running classes that allow you to capture data from the class to later be entered into the App. If you are a Peloton Bike or Tread owner, then this will perfectly fit your training.
mPaceline is comprised of the iPhone App that allows you to visually see all your workouts as well as an Apple Watch Companion App from which you can begin and monitor workouts on your wrist. While the iPhone App is detailed and will take some time for you to learn all the features, the Watch App is designed to be very straight forward.
You have several options for capturing performance metrics (power, cadence, heart rate, calories, distance, etc..) for a workout:
1) You can take advantage of mPaceline’s Watch App. The watch app offers you a visual of your ride and you can quickly glance at your wrist to see how you are doing. Workouts done on the watch are automatically transferred to the iPhone App when the workout concludes. Here you can view your full workout details. Note - if you choose to, you can stream the workout from your watch to the iPhone app and have both devices showing you your data.
2) You can utilize Bluetooth meters connected to the mPaceline iPhone App (HR, Power, Cadence) to record your performance over a workout period. In this option, you don't need to have an Apple Watch. The workout is automatically saved in mPaceline when it is complete.
3) If you own a Peloton Bike or Tread and don't feel the need to track the ride separately, you can simply download the results of your workout when it's complete.
Apple Health Integration:
Workouts created by mPaceline are automatically saved in Apple Health and these workouts will contribute to your activities rings and be viewable in the Activity App.
PURCHASING "mPaceline Pro"
mPaceline is free to try. You can download and use mPaceline at no charge for up to 25 workouts. Once you have hit the 25 workout limit, you can subscribe to "mPaceline Pro" to gain unlimited workouts.
- MONTHLY and YEARLY auto-renewing mPaceline Pro membership subscription are offered
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if a pro subscription is purchased
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Added Cloud Sync for 3rd Party Bike Owners. This allows syncing of power and cadence data between devices as well as serves as a backup in the event that a device gets rest, lost or upgraded.
* Added the ability to see power and heart rate date on the live workout screen on a single view.
* Fixed a few bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the fitness number!
This app makes me want to ride and run just so I can upload my data and see the effect on my overall fitness number. It really does help you gauge if the amount and intensity of activity you are engaging in matches your goals and perceptions. I love the graphs, especially the automatic comparison graphs of the same rides taken multiple times. It uploads data from the Peloton and the Apple Health app so I can record my outdoor runs on my Garmin watch and upload it through my phone easily now. Just love it.
Keiser M3i converter to mPaceline
App works great when the ride streams correctly. If I have to pause for any amount of time and I pause on the app, it will still quit after the amount of time 45 minutes would have been even though it says in the app when it ends that my ride was 40:30. No way to get it going again so my graph is behind by nearly 5 minutes. Haven’t figured a way around that yet. Really disappointing when the streaming is going in and out but the app automatically ends on its own.
Curious about iPad app. Doesn’t appear to be able to connect to the bike for an in ride metrics, only for review of previous rides. Am I correct that this app would therefore only be useful with an iPhone?
If the time issue were fixed I would totally give this app 5 stars. Perfect companion to the recently released Keiser converter!
Full of bugs, looking for alternatives
I’m a pro subscriber. Most of the post workout data is missing. Can’t export workouts. App crashes. New cadence metrics are totally inaccurate. Workout timer randomly resets to zero before picking up where it left off. Things are actually getting worse with app updates.
The only redeeming feature of this app is the workout screen which actually shows all of the correct data, with the exception of cadence which displays in the thousands and gradually reduces - this is a new “feature” as of the latest update.
Consider all of your workout data completely gone once you’re done with your workout. If you care about reviewing your historical workout data, definitely look elsewhere.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paul Ameden
- 47.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Meg Software
- In-App Purchases
- Pro (1 Year) $26.99
- Pro (1 Month) $4.49
- mPaceline Full Access $24.99
- Pro Upgrade (1 Year) $14.99
- Advanced Training Metrics $7.99
- Save Workouts to Health App $3.99
- Pro Upgrade (1 Month) $2.49
- Add Tread Workouts $12.99
- Pro With Sync (1 Month) $6.49
- Pro With Sync (1 Year) $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.