Whether you ride on a dedicated Peloton Bike, a third party trainer, or outdoors - mPaceline can be a great tool to support your training.
mPaceline was created out of a love of spinning. The developer and his wife bought a Peloton Bike and loved it from the start. However, like many others, they struggled to demonstrate to themselves that their training was paying off.
Our focus in creating mPaceline was to provide a tool that would demonstrate the hard work you are putting into your training is seen.
Visualize your results
* To show you that all your hard work, sweat and sometimes tears, are paying off.
* To demonstrate that over time you're able to produce a higher average output at a similar effort or average heart rate.
* To compare past workouts that you have done and see improvement across a variety of metrics.
* To highlight the instructors that motivate you to achieve your best efforts.
* To measure and support your heart rate training as you look to improve your overall health.
mPaceline is a cycling and running workout App. If you are looking to track results of other workout types, then mPaceline is not for you.
mPaceline works best if your focus is on taking spinning and/or running classes that allow you to capture data from the class to later be entered into the App. If you are a Peloton Bike or Tread owner, then this will perfectly fit your training.
mPaceline is comprised of the iPhone App that allows you to visually see all your workouts as well as an Apple Watch Companion App from which you can begin and monitor workouts on your wrist. While the iPhone App is detailed and will take some time for you to learn all the features, the Watch App is designed to be very straight forward.
You have several options for capturing performance metrics (power, cadence, heart rate, calories, distance, etc..) for a workout:
1) You can take advantage of mPaceline’s Watch App. The watch app offers you a visual of your ride and you can quickly glance at your wrist to see how you are doing. Workouts done on the watch are automatically transferred to the iPhone App when the workout concludes. Here you can view your full workout details. Note - if you choose to, you can stream the workout from your watch to the iPhone app and have both devices showing you your data.
2) You can utilize Bluetooth meters connected to the mPaceline iPhone App (HR, Power, Cadence) to record your performance over a workout period. In this option, you don't need to have an Apple Watch. The workout is automatically saved in mPaceline when it is complete.
3) If you own a Peloton Bike or Tread and don't feel the need to track the ride separately, you can simply download the results of your workout when it's complete.
Apple Health Integration:
Workouts created by mPaceline are automatically saved in Apple Health and these workouts will contribute to your activities rings and be viewable in the Activity App.
PURCHASING "mPaceline Pro"
mPaceline is free to try. You can download and use mPaceline at no charge for up to 25 workouts. Once you have hit the 25 workout limit, you can subscribe to "mPaceline Pro" to gain unlimited workouts.
- MONTHLY and YEARLY auto-renewing mPaceline Pro membership subscription are offered
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if a pro subscription is purchased
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding App for Peloton cycle or any spinner
Wife and I are Peloton cycle addicts and as much as we love our bike, they simply refuse to offer Apple integration to iPhone or Apple Watch. The developer is also a Peloton rider and created this insightful and visually stunning app which displays all your success and metrics in a well-designed iPhone app. Fully downloads all your stats from Peloton including instructors, cadence, HR, resistance etc.
Keiser M3i converter to mPaceline
App works great when the ride streams correctly. If I have to pause for any amount of time and I pause on the app, it will still quit after the amount of time 45 minutes would have been even though it says in the app when it ends that my ride was 40:30. No way to get it going again so my graph is behind by nearly 5 minutes. Haven’t figured a way around that yet. Really disappointing when the streaming is going in and out but the app automatically ends on its own.
Curious about iPad app. Doesn’t appear to be able to connect to the bike for an in ride metrics, only for review of previous rides. Am I correct that this app would therefore only be useful with an iPhone?
If the time issue were fixed I would totally give this app 5 stars. Perfect companion to the recently released Keiser converter!
Free version is a joke
I would like to truly try something out before paying a monthly or yearly subscription to it. The free version only allows you to delete a maximum of 5-8 rides. So once you’ve done that you can no longer download any new rides. So it downloads 25 from your history and then you only have another 5-8 rides to know if you want to pay a monthly fee?!?!? I think they will see some other apps come out with the same material since they got greedy. Would have been glad to pay a one time subscription after a more substantial trial period maybe by time rather than 5 rides!
- Paul Ameden
- 61.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Meg Software
- In-App Purchases
- mPaceline Full Access $24.99
- mPaceline Tip Level 1 $1.99
- mPaceline Tip Level 2 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.