mPassport brings you trusted medical care around the world.
mPassport is for subscribers and insured members only.
• Current mPassport subscribers – please log in using the username and password you chose at the mPassport site.
• Current HTH Worldwide insurance members – access this app with the username and password you chose at the hthstudents, hthbusiness or hthtravelinsurance site.
If you haven’t registered for access yet, you may directly register through the app.
mPassport brings you destination-specific information and expert assistance to prepare and protect you while traveling.
For all users:
• Find a provider - locate the right doctor, dentist, mental health professional, hospital or clinic
• Find your medications – brand names vary around the world, know what yours is called and whether it is available; then find a pharmacy
• Translate medical phrases and terms – it even lets you play them for others to hear • View country and city security profiles and receive daily health and safety alerts
For most insured members (some features are not available for certain insurance products):
• Request direct billing and view or share your issued Guarantees of Payment
• View or share your issued Guarantees of Payment
• File an eClaim for reimbursement using the iPhone or iPad camera
• View claims history and see claims in process and completed claims
You can save your favorite items and share important information with others.
HTH Worldwide, the company behind mPassport, is a leader in helping world travelers gain access to quality healthcare services around the world. HTH combines ongoing research, a contracted global community of physicians and hospitals and wide experience in international health insurance to ensure customers' health, safety and peace of mind. To learn more, visit HTH Worldwide.
If you have questions about mPassport, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 18.0 includes many enhancements including –
· Improved results screen for Medicine Equivalents
· Updated provider profile screens
· Redesigned Saved screen
· Alerts users to update to latest version
· Other minor UI updates and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am studying abroad in Asia and also have an internship and this app is the smoothest working app I have ever seen!!! Simple, easy, saves past searches and does everything you want it to!!!! Just brilliant!
App Stopped Working
Unable to log in on iPhone, iPad or via Internet even though reinstalled and verified new password. Sought help from HTH but it still does not allow a log in. Most frustrating.
Developer Response ,
I am sorry that you are experiencing these problems. I would love to help troubleshoot your issue. It is especially concerning that you report that you can't log in via the Internet. You may contact me directly at email@example.com. I will resolve this issue. Thanks -- Andy Orr
I found the document uploaded very easy to use. You basically take a pic in the app and it automatically attaches to the claim. To me the process to fill out and submit a claim was very easy. The app also allows you to check on the status of your claims. I did find it a bit easier to understand the claim process better online rather than the app. There seems to be other features as well but I have not used them.
- HTH Worldwide
- 70.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2020 HTH Worldwide, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.