Innovative assistant for forming habits at a time convenient for you. Many functions and flexibility of settings will satisfy any of your requirements, and a new system of analysis and motivation (Adaptation and Streak ("Don't break the chain")) will help to track progress in achieving your goals.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Create habits / goals
2. Specify the time intervals for them
3. Select the notifications you want to receive
The ability to use built-in pictures and your favorite photos* as an application cover.
HABITS AND GOALS CUSTOMIZATION
Detailed customization of your habits, goals and any repetitive tasks:
- 2 motivation techniques: Adaptation and Streak ("Don't break the chain")
- periodicity (daily, weekly, monthly, annual)
- desired result / target (all existing values are supported, for example: 3 times, 5 km, 2 liters, etc.)
- working time intervals (in advanced mode) (for example: before eating, after work, etc.)
- habit group
- days of the week (for example: only on Saturday and Sunday)
- priority (habits with higher priority are offered first)
Adaptation - method where level of adaptation (%) of each habit changing depending on your work, that allows you to track the progress of the habit and support it on high level.
Streak (\"Don't Break the Chain\") - method where you focus on not breaking the chain of the days where you need to do the habit.
Easily set up your schedule for each day of the week. You can create a simplified or detailed (in advanced mode) schedule. There is also a One-day Schedule*, which valid only on a certain date. This is useful when you have changed plans for a day and do not want to change your usual schedule for a week.
You can create your own schedule intervals (in advanced mode). They allow you to fine-tune the schedule of the day, and also to regulate the availability of habits and goals in them.
Every week Mr. Habit prepares a report for you, which contains your score and groups of habits by the degree of their success, highlighting those that require your attention.
The statistics and history of the results of each habit will allow you to better understand the reasons for your successes and failures, and also make adjustments to improve further results.
Mr. Habit will always remind you of upcoming habits and goals at the right time, depending on your requirements and preferences.
- the ability to temporarily disable the habit / goal, without loss of results, transferring it to the archive*
- 3D Touch technology support to accelerate the work with the application
- Touch ID and Passcode support* to protect your data
- the ability to backup data (iCloud or Dropbox)*
* this feature is available in Premium version
We will always welcome your feedback, questions and ideas for improvement.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrHabitApp (@MrHabitApp)
- more frequent updating of streak counter of habit
- fixed bug in group names on the Weekly Report screen
- fixed bug when trying to create schedule template
- many other small fixes and improvements
Please leave a review if you liked the app. It will helps us a lot.
Thanks all for your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Habit tracker that works around a schedule
I've tried a lot of habit / productivity tracker apps, but this app's approach to setting a daily, predictable schedule with time blocks for different habits is very helpful for the way I work.
It's the right blend of being simple enough to track quickly (although it takes a bit more initial setup time than other apps) and also having more advanced features like being able to track habits in units of minutes, percentage, and even weight (so you can set a habit to meditate for 30 minutes throughout the day and track in increments of 10 minutes at different times, for example).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback!
Pretty Good, but could add some functionality
I really enjoy this app, I like the fact that it sets intervals to get things done rather than specific times. To make it a great app, it should add the ability to add notes and Apple Watch functionality would make it 5-Stars!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Max Novokhatko
- 90 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Max Novokhatko
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.