Are you ready for a Spud-tacular adventure? MR. POTATO HEAD stars in his first-ever interactive storybook app – MR. POTATO HEAD: School Rush! Tap, swipe, shake, and tilt your way through the action as MR. POTATO HEAD comes to life in a cinematic, thrilling tale!
When MR. POTATO HEAD tries to get you to school on time, you can expect as many twists and turns as the number of detachable parts on his body! An exciting, interactive saga awaits when you try to keep MR. POTATO HEAD in one piece! This is a story you’ll want to read (and play!) again and again!
Grabbing MR. POTATO HEAD a new hat or cranking up the Parts-o-Matic machine is enough to send you and your potato pal on a wild ride! One minute you’re in his Parts Emporium and the next you could be anywhere, doing anything…
• Surrounded by gruff pirates on the high seas!
• Encountering aliens in the galactic void
• Wrangling a seahorse at the bottom of the ocean
• OR just trying to maintain control of your slick rocket skates!
• Delightful, cinematic animations and interactive moments with MR. and MRS. POTATO HEAD on every page!
• User-driven story with costume and parts changes.
• Eight fun locations, including the Parts Emporium, the ocean, outer space, a junk yard, a construction site, and a pirate ship!
• Imaginative play is encouraged with a story that makes full use of MR. POTATO HEAD’s detachable parts!
• A shake-a-thon finale where you can shake the device to watch MR. POTATO HEAD’S pieces fall apart and then help put him back together
• Designed for early and emerging readers and anyone who loves MR. POTATO HEAD!
• Narration blocks can be swiped away for uncluttered play!
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch – Companion app available for Apple TV!
ABOUT PLAYDATE DIGITAL
PlayDate Digital Inc. is an emergent publisher of high-quality, interactive, mobile educational software for children. PlayDate Digital's products nurture children's emerging literacy and creativity skills by turning digital screens into engaging experiences. PlayDate Digital content is built in partnership with some of the world's most trusted global brands for kids.
Visit us: playdatedigital.com
Like us: facebook.com/playdatedigital
Follow us: @playdatedigital
Watch all our app trailers: youtube.com/PlayDateDigital1
We'd love to hear from you! Your questions suggestions and comments are always welcome. Contact us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor bug fixes.
Optimized for iOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for a laugh with the kid's
As an adult I enjoyed this app as much as my children - especially the humor. Captivating story line with absolutely wonderful graphics and game play. My little ones are just beginning to read so this is perfect for them!
Crashes too often
This is a really cute and humorous app. Great for kids and adults as other reviews have suggested. The problem is your child has to wait through a "loading" screen between each scene (and scenes only last 30 seconds or less). Furthermore, the app would (regularly) get to a loading screen and just hang there indefinitely. I had to force quit the app to get it to run again, and you have to start at the very beginning of the story each time you start the app back up (fortunately there's a menu you can access to jump to "chapters" in the story).
I'm giving this app a one star review because of the inability to play through without hitting the occasional indefinite load screen (and thereby having to force quit the app). I really hope they provide an update to address this soon because the app is really fun to play otherwise.
Am I missing something?
My 3year old went through the entire story in 10 minutes or less. Then after he comes back from space, it says “the end” and the option to play again.. and then it just repeats the same story. Is there more to it? Am I missing something? Now he has everything memorized and he gets through every chapter really fast. I thought this game would have hold his attention for a longer period since its not a free app. Are you guys working in adding more levels to it? Other than being such a short game, the graphics and the humor are great. I just wish it was longer than 10 minutes long and there were other levels to it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.