Mr Smooth Pro 4+
Designed for iPad
Meet Mr Smooth and Miss Swinger - two freestyle (front crawl) stroke animations showing you great stroke technique! Watch the animations just before going for a swim to help you visualise improving your own technique for faster and more efficient swimming.
If you struggle with any part of your stroke from swallowing water to low sinky legs to developing your catch, then this insightful tool will be invaluable to you.
- 8 viewing angles including directly overhead and underneath
- Slow motion, pause and frame by frame forward/rewind*
- Remove the water from view for extra clarity
- Control of swimming speed (strokes per minute)
- Synchronised views across all angles (so you can pause and see that same position from any angle)
- Two fundamentally different but efficient styles of stroke, select the one that best suits you as an individual
* Hold your finger on the screen to bring up the jog wheel and rotate it to speed up or slow down the animations. Or when paused, rotate the jog wheel to forward and rewind frame by frame
This extensive app also includes three full articles on using the animations to improve your technique and a full comparison of the two stroke styles on view - 'The Swinger' and 'The Smooth'. Find out why each one is a great stroke technique and how to make it work best for you.
About Swim Smooth:
Swim Smooth is an innovative coaching company focusing on improving your individual stroke technique based on your height, build, gender and swimming experience.
We have coaching bases in Australia and the UK, and in 2011 we were selected by British Triathlon to write their swimming coaching curriculum. All triathlon coaches in the UK now follow our swim coaching methods.
Find out more about us at https://www.swimsmooth.com
Improved video performance.
Ratings and Reviews
So happy to see Mr Smooth come to iOS. View points appear to be fixed compared to desktop version. App is simple to use & clarity is great. A good study tool indeed...
It has been the same forever.
I like this app for really creating a mental picture of what I should be doing before I go for my swim. However, I have had it for years now. First it was free, then I had to pay for it. I thought this meant the developer would work on it some more and add more strokes. Please add some more strokes and I will change my rating to 5 stars.
Fantastic Except for One Thing......
This app is wonderful for learning about the correct stroke. Get it!!
The stroke rate on Ms. Swinger is wrong though, its too slow. This needs to be corrected.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Swim Smooth Ltd
- 133 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Swim Smooth
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.