Apple TV Screenshots
MrMC is a software media center for playing videos, music, and pictures. MrMC, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, and other digital media files from local storage media and media devices/servers such as Jellyfin, Emby, Plex, HDHomerun, TVHeadend and more.
User installed python addons/plugins are NOT supported
- integrated Jellyfin support
- integrated Trakt support
- integrated Emby client with Direct Stream
- integrated Plex client with Direct Play
- integrated SMB, NFS, FTP/SFTP clients
- integrated LightEffects client (boblight/ambilight)
- integrated SQLite or external MySQL databases for video/music libraries
- supports DVDs with DVD menu support
- supports MKV, AVI, and other video files
- supports ACC, FLAC, DD, DTS and other audio formats
- supports MythTV, HDHomeRun and many other IPTV devices
- supports display rate/dynamic range switching
- fix service: set default views for Plex/Emby/Jellyfin
- remove divx, only allow it on iOS and Apple TV purchases on or before 3.9.10
- patch ffmpeg to identify DVD lpcm correctly
- tvos: logo facelift
- jellyfin: fix playback status reporting on 10.7
- plex: add skip intro detection from PMS
- fix: compare "Upgrade" header using StringUtils::CompareNoCase
Ratings and Reviews
this is best app for playing media
But need to update and add more applicable themes and add nire gesture for siri remote.
The Database gets wiped upon updating
Super annoying that I have to re add my sources every time the app gets updated. Please fix!!!!
Quit deleting my database.
Every time you update my database gets wiped. Super annoying. Fix this bug please
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ROOTCODER, L.L.C.
- 210.5 MB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ROOTCODER, L.L.C.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.