Train delays are getting more frequent in Singapore and is especially unbearable during peak hours. There are several causes to this delay including the introduction of the new signalling system which will take a couple of months to stabilize.
MRT Watch is a one stop app for you to read everything related to our local train system including news on train delay both from official sources (SMRT and SBS) and unofficial contributions from the public.
- Performance of each line (EWL, NSL, CCL, NEL, DTL) by tracking the number of days in which no major incident is reported,
- Official updates from SMRT/SBS via their Twitter account,
- Unofficial contributions from the public,
- All latest news related to train delay,
- Alert feature. You can optionally receive an alert whenever someone (official sources (SMRT/SBS) or public) posted a tweet related to train delay/breakdown.
Our apps need your support to fund its development and server costs. If you like our apps and wish to support us, kindly consider subscribing. The subscription removes all advertisements within the app and supports our development of future enhancements.
If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Current price of subscription is $2.98 SGD per year and may vary from country to country.
All feedback and suggestions are welcome. You can reach us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Join our facebook fan page.
- Minor bug fixes
- HOSAY STUDIOS LLP
- 67.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Hosay Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.